Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Jenna at Epiblog is urging all of us to take out our activism fingers and do something that will only take a few minutes from your day but will make a big difference in a lot of lives. (1) Watch this video. Each time you watch it, a donation is made to Autism Speaks. (2) Tell others about the video either by posting it on message boards or writing about it on your own blog. (3) Leave the filmmakers a comment on their film post (it's easy, just scroll down the page under the film and you'll see a box where you can leave a comment). Three things--10 minutes from your day tops--and you'll do a world of good for another family.
- Feeling down now that Christmas is over? Head over to Super Ovum for a great retrieval poem in the tradition of Twas the Night Before Christmas...
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Waiting in Line has moved--here's the new space. Update your blogroll and "If anyone wants the password (only one password protected post at the moment), feel free to email me!"
- Ally at Life in the Catpad is having her 4th anniversary tomorrow (Thursday). Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Maria at Love Will Tear Us Apart is having her 5th anniversary on the same day (Thursday). Go over and wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- After 4 IVF attempts, Tryingin2007 has a winning beta! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Kirby from What to Expect When You're Not Expecting will finally need to change her blog name! A very high beta so go over and wish her congratulations.
- Two lines for Fertile Hope. Go wish Trish congratulations!
- None Today.