Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Beth at Prop Up Your Hips recently went password-protected and a reader is looking to get in contact with her so she can receive an invite. If you are the author or you're in contact with her, could you let her know people are looking for her and would like to keep reading. Leave a comment or email me if you have contact information.
- You've probably noticed that the Creme de la Creme is up...Adding many more to it daily therefore, I set up a box in the top left corner and when I add things to the post, I change the time and date.
- Hyperfertile Infertile recently went password-protected and a reader is looking to get in contact with her so she can receive an invite. If you are the author or you're in contact with her, could you let her know people are looking for her and would like to keep reading. Leave a comment or email me if you have contact information.
- PPD Connect is a new blog that was started last month to provide information on postpartum depression. Wanted to put this website out there because they have a lot of support resources and interesting blog posts.
- Looking for an excellent distraction? MLO is going to be celebrating her first blogiversary on January 8th and will run a contest through February 8 - with prizes! Details will go up on January 8th on MLO Knitting.
- Just because the holidays are over doesn't mean that shopping is over for the year. People still need gifts in life. Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their gift giving also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for January/February right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- None Today.
- A very sad loss for Rachel at Henry Street. Please go over and give your support.
- Kathy at Three of a Kind... received very scary news about her baby this week. The baby has been diagnosed with Second Degree Congenital Heart Block and Left Atrial Isomerism. Please go over and give her support.
- A probable negative (beta is tomorrow, but peed on a stick today) for Life From Here. She could use hugs and some kind words.
- We have two bloggers (and perhaps more?) on hospital bedrest who could use daily support and company. Please click over to I Think We Made a Nugget and Our Own Creation and leave them good thoughts and fun comments. If you are also at home or in the hospital on bedrest and need of support, leave a comment here and I'll start a new section for those who specifically need bedrest support.
- None Today.