Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- The infamous Tyra Banks episode aired today. I taped it so I haven't seen it yet though I'll probably see it at some point this weekend.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Momlissa's Weblog (parenting after IF--but going backwards and telling her story)
- Being Veggie and Wanting Baby (in the beginning)
- Riding the Roller Coaster (IUI w/ injectibles)
- A Little Bit Lost (stillbirth, RPL, secondary IF)
- Working on It (DI)
- None Today.
- Michell third beta went down. Please go over and give her support.
- Lianne's beta didn't quite double. She needs to go back for a third beta next Thursday. Please go over and give her support and good thoughts.
- Jen at Blessed are the Barren is starting the process of embryo donation with the Nightlight Christian Adoption Agency. Go over and wish them congratulations and good luck with their journey.
- Portia P is in the 2ww after her 5th (but sort of her 4th) IVF cycle. Keep her company while she waits!
- JP's beta more than doubled. Go over and wish her congratulations!
- None Today.