Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- For those who wish to put a piece of visual support on your blog for Mary Ellen and Steve, Jess has created a candle image to honour the three girls. Anyone who wishes to place it on their blog can take it from her public site.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Is It Getting Easier Yet? (secondary IF)
- Beauty and Courage (unexplained IF)
- Thinking Miracles (GLBT, pg loss, DIUI)
- Great Space Baby Coaster (general IF)
- Meg's birthday is today. Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Mrs X looks for Punxutawney Phil each year on her birthday. Go on over and wish her a happy birthday (and good luck with her 2ww) at The Young and the Infertile.
- None Today.
- It's twins for Tracy at Or, Life is a Bed of Roses. Go over and tell her congratulations.
- None Today.