Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Tracy at One Hardy Swimmer made her blog password protected. If you'd like to keep reading or start reading, email Tracy to get an invite.
- Dayzofrain asks: "does anyone have the contact information for familyoftwo98.blogspot.com? I used to read her and it has only been a few weeks since I last checked in, but now it's PWP." If you're the author or you know the answer, contact Dayzofrain on her blog.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Pass Along Life (parenting after adoption--teenagers and beyond)
- Meg's birthday is on Monday. You can go over early and wish her a happy birthday this weekend.
- None Today.
- Lianne had three embryos transferred on Friday. Go over and give her good thoughts for the wait.
- A horrible, horrific incident and ME is in need of your prayers. She is fighting a uterine infection and is on a respirator. The doctors broke her water tonight. Please keep her in your thoughts. There is information on the blog on a friend who is accepting email messages of support on her behalf.
- Celeste's ultrasound went well. There's a little sac perfectly nestled in the uterus. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- None Today.