Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Meet the brand-new Clickers! Go see who is covering your category and thank them for passing along your news. Remember, you can always pass along your own news, but these people are clicking around, trying to make sure that someone who needs support or has a question doesn't fall through the cracks.
- A note from the incomparable Bea: "Cyclesista is having issues with the domain name, companies shutting down, etc etc. Meg is trying to sort it out as quickly as possible, but the site is temporarily unavailable. Bear with us! Feel free to email if you still want to be added in the meantime (infertilefantasies at gmail dot com - might as well leave Meg to the legwork on getting the site up again)."
- Are We There Yet? is going to be on the radio. If you're in the Spokane area, she will be on the air on March 18th. Click here for more information on the event. It is a forum on fertility sponsored by Spokane Public Radio. Even if you can listen, you can go over and cheer her on.
- Back in the Saddle Again has a question about LPD. If you can answer it, head on over there. In other words, if your LP isn't a lovely 14 days...
- Holly has a question about the logistics of taking a break for a few months. She is not sure of what to do next and advice from those who understand would be nice. She has a long list of logistic questions on her blog.
- Nessa is pursing adoption and has a potential situation for a baby due at the end of March. She would like advice on what to purchase ahead of time. You can contact her through her blog.
- Alison has a great idea for a Photo Journal Challenge for the month of March. Basically, you have to post a photo everyday for the month of March. Similar to NabloPomo but in pictures.
- Gas Passer has a few questions about lupron as she moves to IVF. Head over if you can answer them.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for February/March right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- Duchess's birthday is tomorrow, Tuesday. Go over and sing her a song.
- Erica's birthday is on Wednesday, but you can head over early and wish her a happy birthday.
- My Bumpy Path lost her father and his wife this weekend in a terrible fire. She is also doing an IVF cycle at this time. Please go over and give her a lot of support.
- Dayzofrain at Living a New Life with Infertility BIL died this weekend. Please go over and give your support.
- Christy is waiting to get her beta results today. She had positive pee sticks this weekend. Please go over and hold her hand while she waits because there has been spotting too.
- Just Me had an HSG and a fibroid was found needing removal. She is upset and could use some support.
- Searching is going through a terrible time right now and could use some hugs. Please head over and give her support.
- Duchess's beta is today. Please go over and sit with her as she waits for the results.
- Rian's beta is also today. Please go over and sit with her too as she waits for results.
- Melanie is having her FET tomorrow. Go over and wish her good luck.
- Momo has a follow up u/s tomorrow. Last week's u/s showed four sacs and one heartbeat depsite that only two blastocysts were transferred--both split.
- Dee found out that her most recent loss was due to triploidy. She is having a hard time accepting this and on top of everything, she is having problems with her RE. She could use some support.
- In and Out of Luck had a scan on Friday that showed an irregular fetal heartbeat. The doctors performed an EKG and said it appears to be electrical. She has never heard of this happening before and could use some support or previous experiences.
- My Baby Quest had four from four at her EPU/ER today. Since they were concerned last week this is pretty good news. She is now waiting to hear about the fertilization report and get her ET scheduled for later this week.
- DEMummie has been potentially matched with intended parents to be a gestational surrogate.
- Infertility Just Sucks will have her follow-up u/s today to check on the development of Twin B, who measured 5 days behind last week. Go over and give her good thoughts.
- No one right now.
- Sarah is having a boy.
- Good ultrasound for BigP and Me.
- Great beta for Just One Bean.
- Great ultrasound for BagMomma last week too.
- A week or two late, but My Junk Box had a successful donor egg cycle! She is currently pregnant.
- A History of a VERY Special Journey is having a girl via gestational surrogate.
- My Herstory had two lines and a great beta.
- Charleigh is here! Samantha of Jason and Samantha's Journey to Parenthood had a little girl on February 20th. Click over to see a beautiful picture and wish them congratulations!