Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Julie is interested in finding blogs from other SPALS alumni from the years 1999
through 2005 - women who were instrumental in her own healing and recovery
from multiple losses, offered invaluable support through subsequent pgs and
hold a special place in her heart. She would like to link their blogs to hers or
at the very least hear how they are doing. Contact her through her blog.
- Catherine at Everything Is Under Control has a post about the MOM project. This organization provides commemorative birth certificates as well as recognition of life certificates and bracelets to families that have suffered loss. They run solely on volunteers and donations...and they need our help to continue to reach out to grieving families.
- JJ at Reproductive Jeans is rallying the troops in and around North Carolina! See her blog for details on how to to meet up with bloggers/lurkers/anyone who wants to join a support group in that area.
- Lianne is looking to connect with others who have the diagnosis of a hydrosalpinx--especially those who have had a term pregnancy with a hydrosalpinx. Contact her via her blog.
- For those who wish to put a piece of visual support on your blog for Mary Ellen and Steve, Jess has created a candle image to honour the three girls. Anyone who wishes to place it on their blog can take it from her public site.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for February/March right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- Carrie's birthday is this Thursday. Go over and sing her a song.
- It was M's birthday on Tuesday and I missed it because I suck. But you could still go over and wish her happy birthday now. It's not too late, I promise!
- JJ's first blogoversary is this Saturday. Head over to wish her congratulations. While you're there, if you live near North Carolina, join the new group she started!
- None Today.
- Beth's MIL is undergoing chemotherapy and could use your kind words and support. Please go over there and leave her MIL a message that she can read her at the hospital.
- TiggerJen77 will have a dIUI cycle today. Go wish her luck!
- Sarah23 is in her 2ww after her last IUI before moving onto IVF. Go wish her well and keep her company during the wait!
- No Swimmers has DIUI#4 on Friday AM. Go wish her luck!
- None Today.
- None Today.