Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Were you aware it's Daylight Savings Time this weekend? I wasn't. I am now. Just passing this along.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES: Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for March/April right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- Wonderful Thing hit her 200th post yesterday! Which is an anniversary of sorts.
- A happy and sad weekend for Julia. Saturday is Monkey's birthday. But Sunday would have been A's due date. Since there are no right words, perhaps simply a presence and hug of support.
- The unthinkable has happened--Natalie lost Devin at 36 weeks. Please go over and give your support.
- Musings of the Barren-ess received her IVF drugs on Monday
- A Few Good Eggs is still in a holding patten. Beta 1 was 439 and beta 2 was 491. She is still worried about loss of a twin and possible ectopic. Ultrasound is today so you can swing by and give her good thoughts.
- Carrie at Precious Little did a 3dt. She writes: "Out of the seven fertilised eggs, two were very much 'in front'. They transferred 2 grade 1 embryos, one was 8 cell but the other was only 6 cell."
- Baby Quest had great news with her ER--15 eggs!
- Evil Stepmonster got a negative from her FET. Please go over and give her support.
- Serenity's c-section (because the baby is breech) is scheduled for March 31. Squishy is coming this month!
- Great ultrasound for Lea Bee. She is having one baby and got to hear the heartbeat.
- Kathy V's first ultrasound is this afternoon. Swing by this evening for an update, but also go by now to wish her good luck!
- Our Infertility Journey got a positive pee stick after IVF.
- Salt and Pickles just found out it's twins!
- Tobacco Brunette got to see and hear a heartbeat today.
- The Young and the Infertile has had a crazy few days. She thought she was having a m/c, and then an ectopic just had an u/s which showed a baby with a beating heart implanted in her uterus. Wheeeew!
- How to Get From 0 to Pregnant in 365 Easy Steps got a positive and a beta of 260!
- None Today.