Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Mil and Moosk created a cute CBEFM widget. She is asking if anyone who is tech savvy could clue her in as to how to make it automatic. She is also offering it to anyone who would like it.
- In honour of St. Patrick's Day, Weebles Wobblog is holding the 2nd Limerick Chick contest. It runs until March 9th with a cool prize. Come over and write your limerick.
- Overwhelmed with Joy is holding a Pay it Forward book exchange. Go to her blog for more details how you can win her book AND join in with your own book.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Alicia (PCOS, IUI)
- None Today.
- Empty Uterus Syndrome lost her grandmother on Saturday. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Nobaby Lane had her transfer on Sunday. Go wish her luck in the wait. Her beta is on St. Patrick's Day!
- Update: if you were keeping up with In Search of Biscuit 2.0's egg freezing study, her beta came back today. It was only 2. Please go over there and give her a hug.
- The Art of Being Infertile has the most brilliant fertilization report post. Just click over to see it.
- If this currently cycle doesn't work, Making Fox Cubs is moving on to IVF. Go wish her good luck.
- The Impatient Patient is also moving on to IVF. Go give her good thoughts.
- Dee is having an awful week. Please go over and give her support.
- Precious Little... had nine eggs retrieved and seven fertilized. She is waiting to see, but it will probably be a day-3 transfer.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is now on modified bedrest after a great appointment.
- None Today.