Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- NICU 101: Found this good site while clicking around. It seemed bookmark-worthy, especially because information while we were at the NICU was scarce. I hope no one ever needs to use it, but in case you have young preemie, this seemed like a good starting point for gathering information/support.
- Mil and Moosk created a cute CBEFM widget. She is asking if anyone who is tech savvy could clue her in as to how to make it automatic. She is also offering it to anyone who would like it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Antigone Lost (pregnancy loss, stillbirth)
- Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Normalcy celebrated her birthday last weekend. You can still swing by and sing her a song.
- Red Beans & Rice Noodles little girl turned seven months today. They are still waiting to travel to Vietnam to bring her home.
- Infertile...Who Me? is having a very early loss. Please go over and give her support.
- A Few Good Eggs...Absolutely! is stuck in a holding pattern with a final beta scheduled for tomorrow. Either she is still pregnant and she lost a twin, or she is experiencing another chemical pregnancy. In either case, please go over and give her support.
- May just got a negative on her last natural cycle. Go over and give her a hug as she heads into the Clomid zone.
- Baby Step is having a really hard cycle--fewer eggs retrieved than hoped, painful ER, bloating, 5 eggs fertilized. Please go over and give her support.
- Behind Schedule will not be able to use the donor embryos she was hoping to use. She doesn't know the next step yet.
- The Other Shoe is having a terrible time at the moment. Please go over and give her support.
- Operation Baby is also in a terrible place right now. She could use a hug.
- So...This is My Life got a negative this cycle.
- Waiting for Our Little Miracle has matched with an expectant mother!
- Imagine Alyzabeth An is starting the "official" countdown to referral! Latest News is also in the countdown.
- Journeywoman needs some non-adoption support. Her husband had a insulin reaction last night and has caused unease in her mind over what could possibly happen in the future.
- Our Journey to You can finally be submitted to PGN. Wish them a speedy PGN wait.
- The Sweetest Pea is seeking support--after being in recovery for an eating disorder for three years, it has been difficult for her to see the pregnancy weight creeping up. A good support system would be a fellow pregnant chickie who could lend a hug.
- Susan at I'm an Ova-Achiever is now on modified bedrest after a great appointment.
- No Swimmers had a great ultrasound this week. Everything is on schedule.
- Sunny in Seattle is in labour. No details yet...