Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Yesterday was Allison's new day. Today, we're clicking for KCMarie at Becoming a Different Person. She only needs 215 visitors to change the date listed. Please click over so she can have a different date listed on her dashboard as her busiest day ever.
- Question: Maybe It's Just Me asks, "Are there any books you’ve read or movies you’ve seen that make you feel just an inkling better about the whole IF thing? Is there anything you’ve encountered that makes you feel less alone?" Go over to her blog and recommend a book or movie.
- Answer: for NaComLeavMo, there are a few blogs that entered, but people can't leave comments (one is invite-only and a few others are LiveJournal blogs that require the commentor to have an LJ account). You'll have to skip over those--they won't count towards Iron Commentor status.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Maybe It's Just Me... (PCOS, in the beginning)
- Of Love and Loss (religious/spiritual, pg loss, secondary IF)
- Today is Leah's blogoversary at Tales from My Dusty Ovaries. Go wish her congratulations.
- Monday is Melissa's birthday at Stirrup Queens. Go give her lots of huge, wet kisses.
- Monday is Jen's birthday at Here We Go Again. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- A New Kind of Normal had her hysterectomy today. Please go wish her a speedy recovery.
- Trish at Fertile Hope was admitted to the hospital last night with pre-eclampsia at 26 weeks she will remain there until she delivers. She has her computer and could use some serious love. She's on mag and there's a chance she may deliver in the next 24 hours. I wouldn't expect a response back, but please flood her with love and support.
- Maybe the Lushary is magical...I Thought Unicorns Were a Myth found out her contract is in the finalization stage and she can begin testing.
- Adventures [in]Fertility Wonderland is triggering tonight and ER is on Sunday! Go wish her good luck and keep her company this weekend.
- Wielecki Twins is on bedrest with high blood pressure.
- Trying is on bedrest due to gestational hypertension and low amniotic fluid.
- Tracy is on modified bedrest and will probably remain like this for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Geohde is on increased rest too as she keeps in the twins to 32 weeks.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome is on bedrest.
- None Today.
- Diana at Baby Twiglet gave birth to a girl, Kacey, who was born on Wednesday, May 28th. Go wish her congratulations.