Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Today is A New Day! Please help out Allison. This story brought others out of the woodwork saying that the same thing happened to them. We have someone lined up to help bump off a date next week. Until Wordpress fixes this, doing a call-for-clicking is the way to solve this issue. Please send me your blog url and the number of hits needed if you want a date removed from your dashboard.
- Looking for Blogs: "I'm 41, dealing with secondary infertility. Am relatively new to this world, just having been given high fsh results (29) on Friday...I was looking for blogs specifically by women in situations similar to mine." So...over 40 and high FSH--if you write a blog that fits the bill, leave your blog url in the comments section below so this person can begin reading along.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Tales of the Phoenix (loss)
- Friday is Leah's blogoversary at Tales from My Dusty Ovaries. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Tales of the Phoenix is having a very difficult time emotionally right now and she could use a lot of love and support.
- Kate could also use a hug today.
- Becoming a Different Person is on the tail end of the 2ww and could use some good thoughts.
- A Beautiful Uterus is having a follicle scan today and could use some good thoughts.
- The Baby Chase is pregnant with an initial beta of 36 and her second beta drawn tomorrow. She is looking for good stories about low betas.
- Baby Dreams has fears of being cancelled for having a high response to stims by day 3. Please go over and sit with her while she waits for the next estrogen check.
- There is a lot of cheek chewing going on at Reproductive Jeans. Go over there and give her some gum to chew instead and a hug.
- The Happy Hours is back from surgery and resting. Go over and keep her company.
- Wielecki Twins is on bedrest with high blood pressure.
- Trying is on bedrest due to gestational hypertension and low amniotic fluid.
- Tracy is on modified bedrest and will probably remain like this for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Geohde is on increased rest too as she keeps in the twins to 32 weeks.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome is on bedrest.
- Baby Quest got a positive from this IVF cycle!
- A Someday Mom gave birth to a girl, Landry, on May 26. She was born a early and will spend some time in the NICU. Go over and wish her congratulations as well as give her good thoughts to get through the NICU days.