Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Join NaComLeavMo--National Comment Leaving Month (national refers to wherever you're living at the time...), this year's answer to the Commentathon. Invite others to join along too.
- Question: though there are beautiful remembrance items made for women, Mr. Spit is looking for male jewelry to wear daily to remember his son. If you know of something, you can contact him through his blog.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Helping Make Sense is celebrating her birthday today! Go over and sing her a little song.
- We missed Drowned Girl's birthday last week. Though you can still go over and sing her a song.
- It's The Waiting Womb's third blogoversary! Go wish her congratulations.
- It's the birthday of Kate's twins at Sweet Salty. An impossibly bittersweet day.
- Kate from Sweet Salty calls this day the dawn of disaster at Glow in the Woods.
- Miss Conception is going through her third loss in five months. Please go over and give her a huge hug.
- The Baby Crusade received terrible news about her husband's sperm count and what it means in regards to treatment. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Falling or Flying had her transfer yesterday for this DE cycle. Go wish her luck with the wait.
- Little Bit of Something had disappointing news again with their donor so they are on to donor #3. Please go give her some support.
- Out of the Ordinary is having a hard time emotionally with her lack of ovulation. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Inconceivable is now Inconceivable No More because she's pregnant after this IVF cycle.
- The World According to Monica is in the two week wait. Go wish her good luck.
- Elizabeth from The I Word is in the hospital and on bedrest with mild preeclampsia. Go over and keep her company.
- Leah at Tales from My Dusty Ovaries is officially on bedrest.
- Tracy is on modified bedrest and will probably remain like this for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Geohde is on increased rest too as she keeps in the twins to 32 weeks.
- The I Word is most likely having her c-section in 10 days.
- Antigone Lost is pregnant.
- Milenka is having an ultrasound tomorrow due to low amniotic fluid. Just think good thoughts for her.
- It's a boy for Purgatory.
- Sighing Softly has her son, Julian, on May 1st. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Oscar finally got his playmate. Jackie gave birth to her daughter, Sylvia, on May 1st too.