Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- The Lost & Found will most likely be spotty between Thursday--Monday. There will probably be an update in there somewhere, though I'm not sure which day. Therefore, if you have something important to announce, send it by Wednesday at noon (EST) to get it into tomorrow's LFCA (I love this acronym--Lost and Found and Connections Abound--I saw it on someone's blog recently and I can't remember where). Anything that will take place between Wednesday and Tuesday should be in there.
- Question: Miss W has some questions about surrogacy and the fee schedule. If you can answer them, head over to her blog.
- Question: The Impatient Patient is looking for RE recommendations starting in Orlando, FL but moving up the East Coast. She is looking to hear how/why you chose your RE. Head over and give her advice.
- Join NaComLeavMo--National Comment Leaving Month (national refers to wherever you're living at the time...), this year's answer to the Commentathon. Invite others to join along too.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- It is Tuesday, Right?? (parenting after IF)
- Infertility & Hope is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- None Today.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome lost one of the triplets. Please go give her support.
- Just What I Always Wanted lost her grandmother. Please go give her a hug.
- Ms. Heathen at Reproductively Challenged needs your support. This cycle has not been going well and she goes in for retrieval tomorrow. Please go over and read what has been happening and give her some love.
- A negative at Egg Drop Post--please go give her a hug.
- Fancy Nancy got to transfer! It was truly a long and winding road (get the Beatles reference) to getting George, Paul, Ringo, and John into her uterus. So go give her a lot of support during the wait.
- The Making of a Foxy Family is having anxiety before this upcoming IVF cycle. Please go give her support.
- Just the 2 of Us had her transfer last Friday so she is in the wait.
- From Here to Maternity is having a really hard time right now. Please go leave her messages of support.
- Baby Steps also is in a hard place right now emotionally. Please go give her a hug.
- Becoming Parents passed their walk through. They are one step closer to foster/adoption so go give them a congratulations.
- Busted Babymaker returns to work tomorrow for the first time after her loss. Please go fill her comments box with messages of love she can read if she's having a hard day tomorrow.
- Update: Julia had a good meeting with the president of the cemetery. Head over to her blog to read the post.
- Elizabeth from The I Word is in the hospital and on bedrest with mild preeclampsia. Go over and keep her company.
- Leah at Tales from My Dusty Ovaries is officially on bedrest.
- Tracy is on modified bedrest and will probably remain like this for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Geohde is on increased rest too as she keeps in the twins to 32 weeks.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome is on bedrest.
- Baby Hopes is pregnant.
- Letting it Out needs your support--her big ultrasound is tomorrow for the twins and her husband is in Iraq. Go over there and virtually hold her hand.
- The Wonder Twins had a great level II ultrasound.
- Brenda had a good ultrasound--all is well, though the baby is still breech.
- Thwarted Repeatedly gave birth to a girl, Evan, on May 1st. Please go wish her congratulations and give her support since it sounds like it has been a bit of wild ride.