Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Quiz: Pamela Jeanne has up a quiz in a post AND a small poll on the sidebar. Please head over and answer her questions and see how widespread infertility is within the world.
- Get Your Own: Check out this gorgeous header... Get your own by supporting Cali in this last push to get her to her FET.
- Questions: It Could Take 3 Months has more breastfeeding questions if you can help her.
- Questions: On to Plan B has questions about this current IVF cycle. Head over to her blog if you can help.
- Face-to-Face Meeting: Detroit Metro bloggers are getting together.
- Question: A question from an invite-only blogger: "As I consider returning to the TTC arena, I would like to hear from other bloggers who chose to continue taking Lamictal (or another Category C mood stablilizer) throughout pregnancy. It's such a fine balance, weighing the risks of taking a drug vs the risks of NOT taking it. Tell me why you're glad you stayed on your meds or what you wish you could have done differently. Please email me by clicking on my name: Bree. Thanks for any gentle guidance you can share!"
- Last week to join: NaComLeavMo--National Comment Leaving Month (national refers to wherever you're living at the time...), this year's answer to the Commentathon.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- It's Kim's birthday today! Go over and sing her a little song.
- It's Ally's birthday on Friday. Please go give her birthday wishes because she is having a hard week.
- The anniversary of Maya's death is today. Please go give B a hug.
- None Today.
- Retrieval today for I'm a Smart One's IP, Mia. Transfer will be determined soon. Send them a lot of good thoughts.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug triggered last night and will have retrieval tomorrow. Go wish her good luck.
- Hope and Despair Mingled Together met with the expectant mother and had a great meeting. The baby boy is due in a few weeks!
- Your Kiss is on my List... is recovering from a D & C, lap, and hysteroscopy. Go over and keep her company.
- Trying is on bedrest due to gestational hypertension and low amniotic fluid.
- Tracy is on modified bedrest and will probably remain like this for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Geohde is on increased rest too as she keeps in the twins to 32 weeks.
- Crowded Uterus Syndrome is on bedrest.
- Julie is at the point in her current pregnancy when she delivered Charlie and all is well. Go over and give her congratulations.
- DocGrumbles saw the heartbeat!
- A Baby? Maybe... had a great first ultrasound and saw the heartbeat.
- Jen at Hope and Faith gave birth to a boy, Nolan, on May 20th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Latest News leaves tomorrow to pick up Grace! Wish them the best in their journey and for a smooth transition for Grace.