Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Clickers Still Needed: Deleted out the ones that were taken yesterday. There are still openings in the following categories. If you want to be a Clicker, send me an email with your first and second choice. Also give your blog name and url if you have one. Please do not sign up if you cannot commit to checking your section of the blogroll at least once a week. Open categories (if it's not on this list, the category is covered): international adoption; elusive male point-of-view; general IF (I--N); general IF (O--Z); all IUI/IVF categories; parenting after IF (A--E); parenting after IF (M--Z); PCOS; all pregnancy categories; pg loss; religious; and secondary IF.
- Click for Yourself: If you're in the above categories, no one is currently covering your section, so you should probably send your own news in until we have it covered.
- Opportunity: A television producer contacted me with this: "established television production company working on a new documentary series for a major cable network. Our goal is to find couples or individuals who are beginning the process of trying to conceive with reproductive assistance and to follow them throughout that process." If you're interested, please email them.
- The new IComLeavWe list opened and there is a way to do it even with Thanksgiving. Come join along and increase the comments on your blog.
- Harriet the Spy is the current book club selection and everyone is invited to join along.
- Bridges continues to post daily. And it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her blogoversary on Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Chez Perky celebrated her wedding anniversary this week. Go over to wish them congratulations.
- Queenie is celebrating her 100th blog post.
- Life after Infertility and Loss is remembering Aiden today, who she lost in 1995. Please remember with her.
- Motherhood (the not so easy road) has begun to miscarry. This will be her sixth loss. Please abide with her in her sorrow.
- Baby Smiling in Back Seat is having her hystereoscopy next Friday.
- Sticky Feet has started back at the clinic. Go wish her good luck.
- Good Egg Hunting had her retrieval Thursday. She could use some good calming thoughts.
- A Uterus Divided is on bedrest.
- CC at Inconceivable No More got a fetal fibronectin test and so is on modified bedrest for at least the next two week. Go keep her company.
- (Not So) Evil Clomid is on bedrest.
- Denise is on hospital bedrest for regular contractions, growth discordance and low fluid for one of the twins. She's hoping to graduate to modified bedrest at home soon.
- Sara is having her amnio today to prove lung maturity. Once that is established her doctors will induce her. Please go keep her company as she continues to wait.
- Life in the Soupbowl graduated from her clinic to the OB.
- Anne just found out that she is pregnant!
- Danifred gave birth to a girl on November 5th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Waters broke but no update yet for Miss E. More details coming soon.
- Portia gave birth to a boy, Barnaby, on October 31st. Go over and wish her congratulations.