Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Clickers Needed: There are openings in the following categories. If you want to be a Clicker, send me an email with your first and second choice. Also give your blog name and url if you have one. Please do not sign up if you cannot commit to checking your section of the blogroll at least once a week. Open categories (if it's not on this list, the category is covered): international adoption; elusive male point-of-view; endometriosis; general IF (I--N); general IF (O--Z); all IUI/IVF categories; over 35 and TTC; parenting after IF (A--E); parenting after IF (M--Z); PCOS; all pregnancy categories; pg loss; religious; secondary IF; and unexplained.
- Click for Yourself: If you're in the above categories, no one is currently covering your section, so you should probably send your own news in until we have it covered.
- Question: CG has a doubling beta but a decreasing progesterone. She's looking for people who have experienced low progesterone early on in their pregnancy.
- Fundraiser: Reproductive Jeans is selling her Christmas CD (it is incredible, by the way --Mel). Donations will be made from the sales to U.T.E.R.U.S. project.
- Project: The Cross-Pollination effort for '08 is the end of this week. Those participating, time to trade those posts if you haven't already! Click on the link to check out the current list of participants.
- Password Protected: Sassy from Cupcakes & Conundrums is starting a private blog, please leave a comment with an email address if you'd like to keep following her in private.
- The new IComLeavWe list opened and there is a way to do it even with Thanksgiving. Come join along and increase the comments on your blog.
- Harriet the Spy is the current book club selection and everyone is invited to join along.
- Bridges continues to post daily. And it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her blogoversary on Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- This Friday, Life after Infertility and Loss will be remembering Aiden, who she lost in 1995. Please remember with her.
- Tigger's mother died late last night after a long battle with cancer. Please not only keep her family in your thoughts, but go to her blog and leave her words of support.
- Hot Mama Bear will have her IUI today. Go over and wish her good luck.
- Caba is starting the Lupron for her surrogacy cycle today. She is asking for good luck for both her sister and herself (she is her sister's surrogate).
- My New Reality is undergoing her cornea transplant today. Go offer her a word of support.
- Our Own Creation had a good saline sonogram (everything is fine) as part of her FET.
- I'm a Smart One and Embracing Happenstance are ready to go with their surrogacy cycle.
- A Uterus Divided is on bedrest.
- CC at Inconceivable No More got a fetal fibronectin test and so is on modified bedrest for at least the next two week. Go keep her company.
- (Not So) Evil Clomid is on bedrest.
- Denise is on hospital bedrest for regular contractions, growth discordance and low fluid for one of the twins. She's hoping to graduate to modified bedrest at home soon.
- Sara is still awaiting the arrival of her daughter. She is stuck in limbo between bedrest and delivery. She is scheduled for an amnio tomorrow to prove lung maturity. Once that is established her doctors will induce her. Please go keep her company as she continues to wait.
- Kicking You From the Inside has a singleton, growing on target, with a strong heartbeat.