Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility. A gorgeous post on how genealogy relates to her struggle with recurrent pregnancy loss. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the link above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story.
- 50 people already on the The Creme de la Creme List. Are you?
- The IComLeavWe list will close on Friday and commenting will kick off that day as well. This is your last chance to join along for November. Come join along and increase the comments on your blog.
- Book Giveaway: Rachel says, "I have a used but in very good condition book, Empty Cradle, Broken Heart: Surviving the Death of Your Baby by Deborah L Davis, PhD to give to the first person who replies who has had a loss."
- Giveaway: Free stuff from Niobe -- fragrances and magazine subscriptions! If you'd like to enter (and you're a US resident), leave a comment at her blog.
- Question: Bean asks, "I'm struggling with the decision on whether or not to have an amnio done. I'm 39 and have been sure that I'd have an amnio done. But my NT screening results were quite good, and the reality of the risks of doing an amnio are now weighing on me and my husband. Additionally, I'm not thrilled with my OB practice and I don't think they are giving us much information or good advice. Since time is short, I'm hoping there might be some folks who've been in similar situations and actually got decent guidance from their doctor that they'd be willing to share with me."
- Ontario Bloggers: Passed along by Loribeth: "EXPERT PANEL ON INFERTILITY AND ADOPTION Ontario's Expert Panel on Infertility and Adoption is gathering information
from Ontarians who have an interest in, or experiences with infertility services and/or the adoption system.The panel is interested in hearing about your experience if you: * have sought or used help with infertility and/or adoption in Ontario
during the past 10 years OR * are a provider of these services OR * were adopted or donor conceived OR * have opinions you want to offer. A confidential survey can be completed on-line until December 15, 2008 at http://www.gov.on.ca/children/
english/infertilityAdoption/. Please Note: This survey is voluntary and anonymous and is being compiled by an external consultant using an external survey tool on behalf of the panel. Non-identifying results will be used to inform the work of the Expert Panel on Infertility and Adoption." index.html
- Project: KimboSue is hosting a Christmas ornament exchange. Visit her blog for details!
- Giveaway: Help Baby Smiling In Back Seat turn lemons into lemonade. She is looking for someone who will be going through a cycle soon and could use some good luck. Please nominate yourself or another blogger by Thursday night.
- Bridges continues to post daily. And it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- Cibele's birthday is today. Please go over and sing her a little song.
- On Saturday, Tina will be remembering the D&E date for an early loss. Please go over and give her support.
- Ruby lost her husband a few days ago. Please go over and give her a lot of support.
- Emilie is still in the hospital with a pulmonary embolism and fluid around her lungs. Please go leave her a message and keep her company.
- Michell has her ER scheduled for today.
- Woman Anyone? has had a very good run with her IVF with ICSI#1 so far and has an ET today... she is feeling anxious for positivity to flow through this cycle!
- Busted's new kitty Princess appears to have heart problems that were triggered by her recent surgery.
- More Than Dog Children took the password-protection off of her blog. Welcome her back to the community.
- Destination Zambia is remembering the babies she has lost and is in need of a bit of support to help her through some of the "what ifs" with regard to her adoption. Head over and lend an ear if you can.
- Dagny had her transfer today!
- Sprogblogger had a great transfer. Go sit with her as she waits.
- Soapchick's grandmother fell and cannot have surgery. Go send her some happy thoughts.
- CC at Inconceivable No More got a fetal fibronectin test and so is on modified bedrest for at least the next two week. Go keep her company.
- Denise is on bedrest at home.
- Dee is on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She could use support as she helps her babies defy the odds.
- It's a girl and a boy for Elana! The big ultrasound went well, and everything is good with both babies.
- Ninefirefly at Growing Our Little Bean Part II is pregnant and has the digital test to prove it! Go send congratulations.
- Joys In My Life had a great first beta on Tuesday - 660!
- Chelle got her BFP on the 10th of November and is on pins and needles because the beta numbers started out low. They are doubling nicely, but she is still very anxious because she had some spotting yesterday and some abdominal cramping. Go give her support and congratulations.
- Sighing Softly had a positive pee stick and a first beta of 79. Hold your breath with her while she waits for her repeat draw on Friday.
- Rian gave birth to a boy on November 18th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Barely Pregnant had a girl, B, on November 5th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Katie at Our Second Chance gave birth to a boy, Cullen, on November 18th. Go over and wish her congratulations.