Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Road Less Travelled (which was printed in Glow in the Woods). A post explaining how you never know what is happening beneath the surface. It is beautiful and illuminating and wistful and will remain with you long after you close your browser window. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- A massive thank you for everyone who voted, Twittered, Facebooked or blogged the Weblog Awards. We won!
- Donor Conception Blog Awards: DI Dad is starting the Donor Conception Blog Awards. Stop by to learn about the process and discuss.
- Giveaway: Musings of a Fat Chick is doing her first giveaway on her blog. Head over to win a new purse.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- IVF 40+ Path to Parenthood (over 35 and TTC)
- Pass the Baby Dust (IVF)
- Patience Song (general IF)
- Myrtle's Not So Fertile (IVF)
- You Just Never Know Where Hope Might Take Ya celebrates her 10th wedding anniversary today! Go wish them congratulations.
- Getting Pregnant the High-Tech Way is celebrating her birthday this weekend. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Neenie's birthday was yesterday and it was a terrible day. Please go over and brighten the end of her week.
- Hopefully Hoping celebrated her 29th birthday on Tuesday. It was a rough day--go give her a little post-birthday hug.
- Emilie's birthday would have been today. I'm sure it will be a hard day for Steve. Please give your support and keep him in your thoughts.
- Destined to be an Old Woman with No Regrets is mourning the anniversary of her brother's death and also the due date for her Alex. She wrote a lovely post. Please go sit with her.
- None Today.
- Slaying, Blogging, Whatever... lost her job this week due to cutbacks. Please go over and give her a lot of support.
- Dawn at The Baby Blog has her ER this morning for IVF #3. Both of her previous cycles have been cancelled after retrieval. Please send her some support.
- Dead Baby Jokes is taking a break from blogging for a while. She may or may not be back. Go say goodbye for now and send her off with love.
- Mrs. Spit Spouts Off received the medical records from Gabriel's birth and death. Go over and give her a hug.
- Negative beta from IVF #2 for Baby Smiling In Back Seat. Please go give her a lot of love.
- Ten out of ten eggs from IVF #3 fertilized for This Wasn't The Plan! Transfer likely on Monday.
- Erin at Pieces of Me got a BFN from her fifth IVF. She's really hurting and lost. Please go give her support.
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- JJ is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.
- Meghan is on hospital bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy due to her unicornuate uterus and preterm labor.
- Busted's quad screen came back normal, which is a huge relief. Go celebrate with her.
- Where Is That Special Water? got a BFP! Go wish her congratulations.
- The first ultrasound revealed one heartbeat for The Birds and The Bees... and a Petri Dish.
- None Today.
Read and Support