Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day is Back!: Please vote for this one from One Good Egg. I cried hard reading this post. It is an incredibly well-written letter-never-sent to a best friend the day after her wedding. It is all the things the author wishes for her, and, in turn, also all of the things she hopes she never has to experience. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Donor Conception Blog Awards: DI Dad is starting the Donor Conception Blog Awards. Stop by to learn about the process and discuss.
- Giveaway: Musings of a Fat Chick is doing her first giveaway on her blog. Head over to win a new purse.
- Clarification: Carrie feels she has confused the universe by creating too many blogs and would like to clarify: SomehowSomeway has turned into Growing Our Family and is updated randomly for family and IRL friends. We Lay In Repose is for the ALI blog world and updated way more frequently with details that seem only acceptable to share with fellow ALI people. You know, like cervical mucous and other bodily functions that would make Grandma pass out.
- Question: Emmy needs help knowing what to expect from the urologist when she goes with her husband in two weeks. His sperm count is zero.
- A massive thank you for everyone who voted, Twittered, Facebooked or blogged the Weblog Awards. They are certifying the vote and posting the winners tomorrow morning.
- Welcome Them Back!: Jesus Was Not a Republican is finally home after two years in Guatemala. Post something on your blog or go comment on her blog. Give them a huge congratulations and a virtual welcome home party.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday today. Go have a little cake with her.
- You Just Never Know Where Hope Might Take Ya celebrates her 10th wedding anniversary on Friday! Go wish them congratulations.
- Getting Pregnant the High-Tech Way is celebrating her birthday this weekend. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Emilie's birthday would have been tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a hard day for Steve. Please give your support and keep him in your thoughts.
- Delphi was remembering C yesterday, on his 4th birthday. Please go give her a hug.
- Gil had an ultrasound. It looks like she's experience vanishing twin syndrome, as they could only find one sack and heartbeat. They are still thrilled to be pregnant with Petit, but please go give her a hug.
- On Friday, Turia is going to speak publicly about her experience with IF. She will be talking about the financial side of things and how insurance coverage has allowed her to pursue what many of her friends have been unable to afford. Go give her your support and huge hugs for her courage!
- Tobacco Brunette's son, Owen, had his surgery yesterday and he came through well. Continue to give TB your support.
- Expecting A Miracle has lost her sweet kitty and dear friend, Justin.
- Empty Vessel needs some support regarding CGH and FISH and her last cycle, she needs some hugs.
- Just Want to be a Mom's husband's MESA surgery is tentatively scheduled for Feb. 4. This will determine if they are able to do IVF with ICSI or not.
- Niki's FET with her gestational surrogate is likely to be on January 29th.
- Miracles and Dreams just found out she has to have a colposcopy - go give her support.
- DD lost her job this week and is dealing with a ton of mixed emotions about it. Stand by her side as she sorts through them.
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- JJ is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.
- Meghan is on hospital bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy due to her unicornuate uterus and preterm labor.
- NoSwimmers had a great beta of 73 at 13dpiui. Please join as we all do the happy dance!
- The Other Shoe's baby is transverse at 36 weeks. If you have experience with a transverse baby, please stop by and share your thoughts.
- Elizabeth at Unicorns were a Myth received a promotion at work and got the good news that their quad screen was normal!
- Doctor Grumbles I Presume is at the hospital. More details when she posts again.
- Pepper got the call yesterday--the expectant mother was in labor and the baby girl was born last night! Go over and celebrate and support all members of the triad.
Read and Support