Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from An Unwanted Path. With the rallying cry of "my child is not simply his death" a woman explains how she grieves and loves the baby she lost during a miscarriage. An absolutely gorgeous post that will turn loss on its head. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Apologies for the lack of LFCAs this week: I'm doing the first of two proofreads.
- Online Shower: Leah is organizing an online group gift for JJ of Reproductive Jeans. If you'd like to contribute, click over to the Baby Gift site and read how you can participate. This message will be up until the 30th which is the closing date for contributing.
- Fundraiser: Alexa (who is a March of Dimes ambassador this year) is raising money for the March of Dimes. Help her reach her goal of $5000.
- Questions: Dreams Come True has questions about the cost of IUI in Florida. She would greatly appreciate hearing from any fellow Floridians with info or experience.
- Question: Caba asks "For other Intended Parents who used a surrogate, when did you really feel like you were actually going to have a baby/babies? My sister doesn't feel like this is real to her, and wondering when that feeling with kick in, since she isn't experiencing the physical changes."
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today. Many will be added over the weekend.
- Evil Clomid's birthday is today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- My Many Blessings is also celebrating her birthday today. Go over and have a little cake with her.
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her birthday this Sunday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Eyes Wide Open celebrated her 34th birthday on Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Today is Chance's birthday and also transfer day for Kym. Go over and have a little cake with them.
- Saturday is the anniversary of Zoe's death. Please go over and give Allison a lot of support this week.
- Wednesday was Myles's first birthday. Please go over and give them support.
- The Life of a Redeemed Child of G-d is currently experiencing a loss. Please go over and give her support.
- Melanie just learned that Twin B didn't make it, but Twin A is doing well. Please give her support.
- The Painting Chef's grandmother passed away late last week. She could use some kind words.
- Today is I'm a Smart One's transfer for her surrogacy cycle with Chance. Go wish them good luck!
- Nikki is still waiting for her PGD results. Go sit with her and keep her company.
- The Shifty Shadow got a negative for her frozen cycle. Go give her a hug.
- Littlebitofsomething had a 5 day transfer on Wednesday on DE IVF#2. She could use all sorts of good vibes for the next two weeks.
- Full Circle received her first foster placement call and met the pair of 4-year old twins on Wednesday!
- S.E. had a low HCG and is either experiencing another chemical pregnancy or an ectopic. Please reach out to her.
- Wombded could use a hug.
- Dora is starting her donor FET cycle. Wish her good luck.
- Andrea is in the process of quitting smoking and could use some support. Head over and offer some hugs and tips to survive the process.
- Diary of an Infertile Mad Woman has her transfer today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Billy at My Pathway to Motherhood is having a very hard time now feeling very down and could use some support.
- Wishing4One had surgery on Thursday to have her remaining fallopian tube removed.
- Courtney had her IUI. Go wish her luck!
- Courtney is headed to Ethiopia alone for a visit. Go wish her safe travels.
- MeandBaby had an IUI this week and is now in the wait. Go keep her company.
- Jamie transferred two lovely embryos on Thursday and has entered the 2WW.
- Bee Cee is headed to London for IVF #6, her last try with her eggs. Give her good thoughts.
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- JJ is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.
- Meghan is on hospital bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy due to her unicornuate uterus and preterm labor.
- A Maybe Story got a BFP on her birthday!
- Embryo Motel gave birth to a boy who is still awaiting a name. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Spicy Sister gave birth to a boy, Zane, on January 21. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support