Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from BrooklynGirl. A raw and moving post by the ever-brilliant BrooklynGirl. A post not just about parenting after infertility but how a blog identity can change and where one goes when the title and topic no longer fit. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Blog Removed: Lindsay took down Our Family Beginnings. If you'd like to continue reading her story, you can at her new family blog. You can contact her via that space.
- Giveaway: Ashley at My Life, Our Journey is hosting a special giveaway to celebrate her 1st year blogoversary. This wonderful prize is a personalized hand-painted sign. Please click on over to take a look and leave a comment to enter.
- Giveaway: Northwest Mom Finds is giving away an uber-chic Chickpea Baby Bag and they'd love to see it go to a fellow member of the ALI community. Hurry over to enter--the contest ends 1/30.
- Fundraiser: Miss Tori is going to walk for the March of Dimes. If anyone wants to help her reach her goal of $250, go over to her blog to find the donation widget.
- Online Shower: Please join Martha for a Virtual Baby Shower for KimboSue to be held Saturday, March 7th at 11 am Central Time, (12 noon Eastern, 10 am Mountain, and 9 am Pacific). Please stop by for more information, to leave a comment, to RSVP or other ideas, inspirations, and well wishes for Kim and Dean as they welcome Peanut this April.
- Online Shower: Leah is organizing an online group gift for JJ of Reproductive Jeans. If you'd like to contribute, click over to the Baby Gift site and read how you can participate. This message will be up until the 30th which is the closing date for contributing.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Baby Making Journey (endo, azoospermia)
- In Vitro Veritas Blog (IVF)
- Babies Everywhere...But None That Call Me Mama (endo)
- A Real Life (in the beginning)
- Schroedinger's Zygote (general IF)
- A Few Good Sperm (male factor)
- CD1 (male factor)
- Another Dreamer is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Production, Not Reproduction is celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go eat some cake with her.
- Overeducated Mommy is celebrating her birthday next Monday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It's Sharah's blogoversary today. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Calliope's grandmother has been moved temporarily to a rehab nursing facility following the fall. Please go over and give the family support.
- IVF+ 40 is having a hard time with the 2ww and could use some support.
- Jill at Maybe it's just me... just found out her insurance doesn't cover any treatments for IF. Please send support and/or suggestions on where to go from here.
- Leslie's cycle got delayed (again). Go give her a BIG hug as she's feeling pretty down.
- Anita's IVF #2 has been canceled midway, and instead she'll be having surgery in a couple of weeks. Go and wish her well.
- By The Pricking Of My Thumbs could use some extra support right now.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- JJ is in the hospital on bed rest and it is a very nerve-wracking situation. Please go over and give her support.
- Holly and her husband have decided to deliver Ruby at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. They are currently preparing to leave for a few months and hoping it will all be worth it.
- A Little Bit Lost gave birth yesterday. More details when she posts again.
Read and Support