Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Awake in the World. A post about removing yourself from living in the "if onlys" and focusing on the here and now. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Blog Removed: Lindsay took down Our Family Beginnings. If you'd like to continue reading her story, you can at her new family blog. You can contact her via that space.
- Giveaway: Ashley at My Life, Our Journey is hosting a special giveaway to celebrate her 1st year blogoversary. This wonderful prize is a personalized hand-painted sign. Please click on over to take a look and leave a comment to enter.
- Giveaway: Northwest Mom Finds is giving away an uber-chic Chickpea Baby Bag and they'd love to see it go to a fellow member of the ALI community. Hurry over to enter--the contest ends 1/30.
- Fundraiser: Miss Tori is going to walk for the March of Dimes. If anyone wants to help her reach her goal of $250, go over to her blog to find the donation widget.
- Support Site: Whispered Support has been set up to provide practical and emotional support, in the lead up to, and in the immediate days after the loss of a baby
There is a section for women to share their stories. Please email Carly and Sarah at email@example.com with a link to your story on your blog, if you would like to share it. It will also be incredibly helpful for other mothers in the same, or similar situations to realise they are not alone.
- Question: Aramelle has a question regarding the benefits of vitamin B6 when taking Provera. Feedback from others who have tried it is greatly appreciated.
- Online Shower: Please join Martha for a Virtual Baby Shower for KimboSue to be held Saturday, March 6th at 11 am Central Time, (12 noon Eastern, 10 am Mountain, and 9 am Pacific). Please stop by for more information, to leave a comment, to RSVP or other ideas, inspirations, and well wishes for Kim and Dean as they welcome Peanut this April.
- Online Shower: Leah is organizing an online group gift for JJ of Reproductive Jeans. If you'd like to contribute, click over to the Baby Gift site and read how you can participate. This message will be up until the 30th which is the closing date for contributing.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Chez Perky's birthday is today. Go over and eat some cake with her.
- Baby Steps to Baby Shoes is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Another Dreamer is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Production, Not Reproduction is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go eat some cake with her.
- Life From Here is remembering the baby boy they lost three years ago. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Dee's Angelo died many hours after she gave birth. He was loved by both parents who were with him when he died. Please go over and wish them congratulations and condolences during this bittersweet time (see birth section).
- The Fertile Infertile's husband could use some support right now as he works to get his diabetes under control (his diagnosis was moved from Type B to Type A).
- Here We Go Again's aunt had surgery yesterday to remove a tumour from her lung. Go over and wish her a speedy recovery.
- Lindsay's matched expectant mother gave birth this morning to a healthy boy. They'll be traveling soon to meet him. Go wish her congratulations.
- White Picket Fences's quad screen was positive for Downs Syndrome. Please go give her support.
- Drew's Diary is having some bleeding after seeing a strong heartbeat. Could use some prayers and thoughts.
- Lisa is celebrating her 100th blog post!
- Tammy could use a hug - she found out it's not going to work with their donor and her dog died.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- JJ is in the hospital on bed rest and it is a very nerve-wracking situation. Please go over and give her support.
- Artblog is pregnant. Go over and give her congratulations and support.
- Please Give Me Back My Heart is in the hospital with bleeding. She's been given some steriods just in case, but things look okay with the baby. She's understandably worried, so go give her some love and support.
- Debbie is having girl/girl twins!
- Dee gave birth to the twins yesterday, Daniella and Angelo. Daniella is doing well. Angelo died later in the day, after being loved by both parents. Go over and wish them congratulations and condolences during this bittersweet time.
- A Little Bit Lost gave birth yesterday. More details when she posts again.
- Faithful Infertile gave birth to two healthy girls at 26 weeks, 1 day. Everyone is doing great. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support