Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Vote: I'm a finalist for best medical/health blog for the Weblog Awards. I need your help to win (see, this is LFCA which is all about giving support. Pleeeease give me support, pleeeeease). Please click here and then click Stirrup Queens and then come back and read the rest of the LFCA. Spread the word by posting this message on your blog, emailing it out to friends, Twittering it, or sticking it on Facebook. You can vote once a day. Please, for the love of G-d, it's two clicks! I'm taking a one-week hiatus from the Kirtsy'd pick-o-the-day. It will return on Wednesday.
- New Face-t0-Face Group: A new face-to-face group has been added to the sidebar list (left sidebar) for Greater Vancouver (BC).
- Please Help: Baby Dekar has found that a lot of people find her site searching for infant obituaries. In order to help out parents, she is compiling a post of samples. If you wish to have yours added, please contact her through her site.
- It's Delurking Week, yes (or is it?) but it is also Everyday Stranger's "International Internet Reveal Your Horrid Teenage Years Picture Day." Head over with your best material.
- Help Conceive Magazine: Conceive is currently working on giving their website a revamp for 2009 and they want input on what we'd like to see from ConceiveOnline.com. If you'd like to participate, they need 5 people. Please email Conceive and let them know you read the announcement on LFCA.
- Update: Blue has updated her blog to let everyone know how Azure is doing.
- Anonymous Question: "I'm looking for some blogs that deal with the serious marital issues and depression/anger (my husband) that can come from dealing with IF. We've done 5 years of various treatments with a 20th week loss of twins and an early miscarriage. I know why he's angry but I can't deal with it anymore. Any suggestions would be appreciated." If you want to contact the asker, leave a comment or send me an email and I'll connect her to your blog.
- Question: Kris from No Longer Broken's SIL is looking for an RE in the Everett, Marysville area of Washington. She has PCOS, doesn't ovulate, and her one pregnancy that resulted in a live birth came to an end to early, with her water breaking at 26 weeks, so she would also need a high risk OB. Do you know of an RE? Let Kris know.
- Question: All That She Wants is wondering if anyone knows of a Single Mother By choice support group in the Southern New England area. She is also questioning her decisions and could use some support.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- The Life of Liv (in the beginning)
- Baby, Interrupted (male/female factor, IVF)
- Listening for Little Steps (IVF)
- This Woman's Work celebrated her birthday yesterday. Go over and have a little cake.
- Tubeless in St. Louis is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Loribeth's birthday is Monday. Go over and have a little cake.
- Butterfly On My Shoulder is celebrating her birthday on Monday! Go sing her a little song.
- Wednesday is the anniversary of the day Alexa found out Ames had died. Please go give her a lot of support.
- None Today.
- Hope.Faith.Patience begins injections for IVF #2 this weekend. Go wish her luck!
- Please give some love and support to Msfitzita who after six years of loss and infertility is facing the question of whether to continue on this road. Please recognize the significance of this with her, and the courage it takes to stand strong and look at the road ahead.
- Seeking G-d Knows What has been picked by an expectant couple to adopt their son, due in April.
- Pieces of Me had a BFN on an HPT. She could use some hugs.
- Lightning in A Bottle is having a rough time right now. Go be her shoulder to cry on.
- Jumping Through The Hoops got some encouraging news from CHOP about possible treatments and such for Ruby. Now she needs to decide between Houston and Philadelphia for where Ruby will be born.
- IVF #2 is officially underway for April.
- Merlot's husband met with the expectant mother, due in February with a girl, and everything went really well. Please lend your support as they work through the wait.
- Sparkle's natural FET cycle has been cancelled due to slow progress. Please stop by and give her support as she waits to cycle again in February.
- Pre-Heated Oven's fourth IUI cycle was unsuccessful. Please stop by and offer your support as she looks to the future.
- Nancy is in the hospital until Monday (at the earliest) due to blood loss in connection with placental retainment surgery.
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- NoSwimmers has a light second line on an HPT at 10dpIUI. Please help her pass the time as she waits for her beta scheduled for next week!
- Rachie Pachie saw one perfect baby with one perfect heartbeat measuring right on track. She's now been released to her local OB.
- Jenny is adding a little boy to her family!
- Infertility and Hope is expecting a baby girl!
- Nancy gave birth to a boy, Karl, on January 10th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Abby had her triplets, Alex, Brandon, and Lila on January 7th. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Princess Impatience welcomed new daughter Piper on December 22. Mom and baby are both doing well--go wish them congratulations!
- Jennifer at Infertility Drama gave birth to a girl, Lorelei, on January 7. Go wish her congratulations.
- MyBabyQuest gave birth to her daughter on January 6th. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support