Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Last Day to Vote: I'm a finalist for best medical/health blog for the Weblog Awards. I need your help to win (see, this is LFCA which is all about giving support. Pleeeease give me support, pleeeeease). Please click here and then click Stirrup Queens and then come back and read the rest of the LFCA. Spread the word by posting this message on your blog, emailing it out to friends, Twittering it, or sticking it on Facebook. You can vote once a day. Please, for the love of G-d, it's two clicks! I'm taking a one-week hiatus from the Kirtsy'd pick-o-the-day. It will return on Wednesday.
- Opportunity: Another blogger sent this in: "clinical trial for women who have irregular cycles and have been TTC >12 months" and the site states: If you are a woman 18-38 years of age who has been trying to get pregnant and has an irregular monthly menstrual cycle (4 or fewer menstrual cycles per year OR have a menstrual cycle of more than 45 days), you may qualify for a research study.
- Meeting: Cara from Share Southen Vermont is facilitating her first infant and pregnancy loss support session this Wednesday evening. If you have attended a Share group meeting in your area she would love your feedback, what worked, what didn't and what did you wish had been discussed? Head over and send a few encouraging words.
- Question: Miss Tori has started DHEA. If anyone has any experience with DHEA, good or bad, please share.
- Question: Charlotte and her husband have discovered that they may be able to adopt almost simultaneously with the birth of their biological child. If you have been in a similar situation, please give her some advice!
- New Face-to-Face Group: A new face-to-face group has been added to the sidebar list (left sidebar) for Greater Vancouver (BC).
- Please Help: Baby Dekar has found that a lot of people find her site searching for infant obituaries. In order to help out parents, she is compiling a post of samples. If you wish to have yours added, please contact her through her site.
- It's Delurking Week, yes (or is it?) but it is also Everyday Stranger's "International Internet Reveal Your Horrid Teenage Years Picture Day." Head over with your best material.
- Help Conceive Magazine: Conceive is currently working on giving their website a revamp for 2009 and they want input on what we'd like to see from ConceiveOnline.com. If you'd like to participate, they need 5 people. Please email Conceive and let them know you read the announcement on LFCA.
- Update: Blue has updated her blog to let everyone know how Azure is doing.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Tubeless in St. Louis is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- PCOS Baby is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Go sing her a little song.
- Baby, Interrupted is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go have a little cake with her.
- Wednesday is the anniversary of the day Alexa found out Ames had died. Please go give her a lot of support.
- To Baby and Beyond is remembering her first loss on January 14th. She could use some support.
- Annikasmom just had the one year anniversary of the loss of her daughter. Please go give her support.
- Becky had no heartbeat at her ultrasound. Go give her a hug.
- Michelle lost her father on Jan. 4 and wrote a beautiful post to him. Go offer condolences.
- Tobacco Brunette needs your support right now. Her child is in the hospital and set to have open heart surgery and well, you just need to read this post to understand why she needs a hug right now.
- Megs hit her 100th post. Go wish her congratulations!
- The Painting Chef just found out that her Grandmother has cancer and the doctor says she has 6 months or less. She could use some hugs.
- PJ did not receive encouraging news at her 7w2d ultrasound. Please give her lots of love and support through this difficult time.
- Nikki had only 2 embryos make it through biopsy and vitrify. She could use some words of encouragement and support as they await the results.
- Shelby got a BFN for IUI #7, her last one. On to IVF...
- Sarah's egg retrieval for IVF #2 is scheduled for Wednesday.
- This Wasn't the Plan is having her ER on Wednesday! Go wish her luck
- Rebecca could use a hug and some support.
- Just Meim had IUI#6. Go wish her luck.
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- JJ is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy.
- Two strong heartbeats for Miss Conception on her third donor embryo cycle and after 8 years of TTC.
- Melanie had a good ultrasound at 7 weeks with two heartbeats and on-target growth.
- Ange will have a c-section on her birthday, January 28!
- Unsimple Procreation gave birth to a girl on January 9th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Newt at Dear Gherkin gave birth to Wiley. Go wish her congratulations.
- Could You Maybe Baby is going to the hospital right now. More news when she updates.
Read and Support