Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Vote: I'm a finalist for best medical/health blog for the Weblog Awards. I need your help to win (see, this is LFCA which is all about giving support. Pleeeease give me support, pleeeeease). Please click here and then click Stirrup Queens and then come back and read the rest of the LFCA. Spread the word by posting this message on your blog, emailing it out to friends, Twittering it, or sticking it on Facebook. You can vote once a day. Please, for the love of G-d, it's two clicks! I'm taking a one-week hiatus from the Kirtsy'd pick-o-the-day. It will return next Tuesday.
- This is the 300th issue of the Lost & Found. I considered doing something like "day without LFCA" to drive home the importance of community but...um...that would mean people with updates wouldn't get them uploaded for an extra day so that didn't make a lot of sense. Instead, I ask you to pick as many blurbs off the list and go over to give support or congratulations.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today. Adding a lot more tomorrow.
- Jenn and Heidi at Thinking Miracles are celebrating their sixth anniversary on January 11th...come celebrate with them.
- On Sunday, Thinking Miracles will be remembering the loss of Blue. Please go give them a hug.
- None Today.
- Pieces of Me is in the TWW after a 2 day transfer from IVF #5. She's feeling frustrated and like she doesn't have a lot of hope at this point. She could use some hugs.
- Angry IF's 7th IUI is yielding negatives at 12dpo. She's ready to move on to IVF. Give her some love through the rest of this cycle.
- An Offering of Hope had a very helpful post about what she was sent in a care package after her m/c. Others may be able to get good ideas from this post.
- Stop the World I Want to Get Off took a hiatus when found out about thyroid cancer back in May 08- but is back TTC again, and blogging again.
- Dee remains on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She is now 24 weeks and has been moved to the hospital for bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Ange is back home after being in the hospital after some bleeding. She is on bedrest for the time being.
- Jen and CJ at Onwards! just found out they're having fraternal twins after their first dIUI cycle. Go over and wish them well.
- Joonie had a great anatomy scan!
- Jenny From The infertility Block is 8 weeks pregnant after at FET cycle! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- A safe arrival--Niobe's surrogate gave birth and all are doing well. Go wish Niobe congratulations.
- UnSimple Procreation is going in to begin an induction this evening. Go wish her good luck.
Read and Support