Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Antigone Lost. Antigone reflects on the changes that a year can bring. Heartwrenching and heartwarming all at once, made all the more sweet by the deliver of her child soon after. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Invite-Only: Journey To Our Pearl is going invite-only. To continue reading, email email@example.com.
- Question: 2 Infertiles Journey to 2 Pink Lines's little girl, Ginny, was recently diagnosed with plagiocephaly. They are looking for stories from others who have dealt with the diagnosis.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- Jenn and Heidi at Thinking Miracles are celebrating their sixth anniversary on January 11th...come celebrate with them.
- Jenn and Heidi at Thinking Miracles were remembering Honeydew last week. Please go give them support.
- Danifred's stepfather passed away this week. Keep her and her stepfather's family in your thoughts and prayers.
- Hopefully Hoping has been chosen by an expectant mom to adopt her baby, due in June.
- Annie just had her first u/s today at 7 weeks 4 days. There was a collection of fluid underneath the placenta which is a cause for concern with her history of miscarriage. She could use the extra support and any info or experiences from those that have had similar circumstances in early pregnancy.
- Frozen Dreams got a BFN last week for FET #2, and isn't sure where to go next.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat transferred two embryos on Friday for IVF #2.
- Broken Bits will begin IVF #2 this week.
- Meghan is heading back to work this Monday and could use some extra hugs. Please go fill her inbox with good thoughts.
- Kami's daughter LB broke her femur. LB's doing wonderfully after a visit to the hospital and will be out of her splint in two weeks.
- Merlot received a BFN on her first IVF transfer. Please send her good thoughts to help her through this rough time.
- S.E. is facing a possible cancellation of her transfer. Go give her some support.
- Miss Tori just got a BFN and is waiting for her apt with the new RE. Go sit with her.
- Dee is on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She could use support as she helps her babies defy the odds. She has made it past 20 weeks and found a specialist to take her on.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Rebecca at the Binky Diaries is having a boy! And a girl! The level II u/s went well and both babies are doing great.
- Womb for Rent just had a great 3rd beta! Go wish her congrats.
- My Baby Quest is scheduled for a c-section tomorrow. Go over and wish her good luck. More details when she posts again.
- K8JonKat celebrated the new year by welcoming new daughter, Ciara, into their family through domestic adoption. Go wish them congratulations.
- Plan B is currently being induced! More news when she posts again.