Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Vote: I'm a finalist for best medical/health blog for the Weblog Awards. I need your help to win. Please click here and then click Stirrup Queens and then come back and read the rest of the LFCA. Spread the word by posting this message on your blog, emailing it out to friends, Twittering it, or sticking it on Facebook. You can vote once a day. I need your clicking fingers, so I'm taking a one-week hiatus from the Kirtsy'd pick-o-the-day. It will return next Tuesday.
- Opportunity: I was sent this group project by the Infertility Awareness Association of Canada so I can't vouch for the project, but it sounds interesting. It is open to anyone living in Ontario.
- Question: Freezer Buns writes: "I have a friend who reads my blog who just had her 20 week Level II ultrasound and discovered that the baby has a 2 vessel cord. I would appreciate any information anyone has on 2 vessel cords including personal stories with positive outcomes that I could pass on to her. Please email me at dbablin at yahoo dot com so I can compile any info and send on to her. Thanks!
- Question: Phoebe is looking for input on which baby friendly compact SUV she should buy after totaling her last car. Please go vote on her poll.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Invite-Only: Journey To Our Pearl is going invite-only. To continue reading, email email@example.com.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES (celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me date at any point and I'll post them on the correct day)
- Jenn and Heidi at Thinking Miracles are celebrating their sixth anniversary on January 11th...come celebrate with them.
- A Nickel's Worth of Common Sense is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Go over and sing her a little song.
- A different kind of painful loss: A Nickel's Worth of Common Sense is remembering the little girl who was their daughter for one year. The situation is discussed in the post. Please give her support as the division occurred right after their shared birthday, which is tomorrow.
- Please go over and give Teresa support. Tuesday, January 6, 2009, is the unfulfilled due date of Teresa's baby that she miscarried on May 15, 2008.
- Heavy Heart is experiencing her second loss in exactly one year. She is angry and sad and could use support.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat is celebrating her 100th post.
- Sarah Solitare starts accupuncture school today. Go wish her good luck!
- Dee is on bedrest after Pprom at 13 weeks. She could use support as she helps her babies defy the odds. She has made it past 20 weeks and found a specialist to take her on.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Un-simple Procreation hit her due date today. She's still waiting. Go keep her company.
- It's a girl for Finding Motherhood!
- It's twins from IVF #3! How to Get from 0 to Pregnant in 365 Easy Steps saw two heartbeats on the ultrasound.
- Gil not only had a great first ultrasound, it showed that she's having twins!
- Nity saw a great heartbeat at her first ultrasound.
- PJ's first ultrasound is today. Go give her good thoughts.
- My Baby Quest is scheduled for a c-section today. Go over and wish her good luck. More details when she posts again.
- Plan B is currently being induced! More news when she posts again.
- The chase is over! Chasing a Child was surprised on Sunday by the news that they had been chosen to adopt a baby boy, born Jan. 1. Go wish the new family congratulations.