Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Love Reign Over Me. A father gives his perspective on the death of his son. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- For Sale: Ellen at Miss E's Musings wants to know whether any U.S. bloggers who are expecting or parenting multiples after IF would like a twin nursing pillow. The pillow is in very good condition and was only used for a couple of weeks. She doesn't want any money for the pillow itself but is asking for $15 to help cover the cost of shipping. If you're interested, please check her blog for more details.
- Question: Hilary is looking for some advice on how to choose and RE. Go over and give her your input if you can.
- Question: Rebecca asks: "Is anyone else having problems with commenting on blogs that have the comments section 'embedded' in them? I have tried to leave comments for ICLW on several blogs, and the word verification popup window is not loading, therefore I cannot leave my comment. It's really taking a toll on my ICLW comment leaving! Anyone know what's going on or having the same problem?"
- Helpful Article: Mission: Impossible wrote a great article about IVF for Raising Twins. It goes step by step through the procedure.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Mrs. Spock is celebrating her blogoversary today. Go wish her congratulations.
- The Daily Doings of Mr Silly... is celebrating her birthday this week. Go sing her a little song.
- Springroll's blogoversary was on Sunday. It's not too late to head over and say congratulations.
- Today is K.T.'s thirtieth birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Princess Jo is celebrating her birthday next Sunday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- BabyBound observed what would have been Ashley's second birthday last week. Please go give her a hug.
- None Today.
- Erica left a message yesterday: "I don't know where to begin. Are there any suggestions for good endo resources? I've never had surgery, so I'm pretty freaked out about the laproscopic surgery in a couple weeks. I could really use some reassurance!"
- Endobaby had to put her beloved cat Charlie down. Please go share your condolences with her.
- Expecting a Miracle's father was diagnosed with dementia. She could use many hugs.
- B Mom's Hyperplasia is officially gone and she has been cleared for TTC. Wish her luck!
- Jumping Through The Hoops is moving up her travel date to leave for Children's Hospital to this Wednesday and is worried about Ruby. Also their cat Miles is sick and they are looking at having to have him put to sleep soon. She could use some hugs.
- CD1 could use a hug... she's been "lapped" twice in one day.
- Sparkle's transfer has been scheduled for Thursday. Please stop by and wish her luck!
- Aramelle at A New Wheeler for the World? is having her IUI on Tuesday.
- Mrs. X triggered at midnight in preparation for her next IVF retrieval. Please go wish her good luck.
- Just Gotta Hang On is having laparoscopy surgery for endometriosis this Friday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Kym and Chance could use some help.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Bree from Project Kjetil got a positive HPT and is awaiting beta results.
- Elize at Get Pregnant had a nicely doubling beta at 165. Her scan is scheduled for March 13th. Go wish her congratulations on the beta.
- Bobim gave birth to twins, Lillian and Rylan, on February 18th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support