Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Miss E's Musings. An eye-opening post that is sure to spark discussion. The author relays an errand of dropping off some infertility books and wonders how those experiencing primary infertility viewed the visit now that she is on the other side. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Fundraiser: KLTTX is walking in the March for Babies this year. Go over and give her support and encouragement.
- Project: Kymberli of I'm a Smart One is hosting a sock exchange: It's The Great Sock-It-to-Me Exchange. The warmth you feel from your bloggy support is a warm and fuzzy pair of snuggly socks. Take the support with you for a trip to the stirrups. Wear them when you're chasing around your battle-won little person. Put them on when you have something to celebrate or when you need a hug. Wear them as a physical reminder of all the people inside your computer who you know care for and are thinking of you. Visit her blog to sign up by March 6!
- Question: Phoebe is looking for a mother mentor. When your own mother cannot provide the support you need during pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond, where do you go? If you have any ideas on where to find women willing to fit this role, please go over to Phoebe's blog and leave a comment.
- Question: S from By the Pricking of My Thumbs asks: "I'm going to have a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy on Monday, 2 March. I've never had any of these before and my doctor hasn't really taken the time to draw me a picture, so to speak, and would really welcome experiences from bloggers who have been there, done that. Specifically post-op issues. In addition, I also have my donor embryo counselling session this Friday, 27 February. We're hoping that once I get my post miscarriage period, we get kickstarted on the FET with donor embryos. Encouragement from any success stories on the donor embryo front would be really cool.
- For Sale: Ellen at Miss E's Musings wants to know whether any U.S. bloggers who are expecting or parenting multiples after IF would like a twin nursing pillow. The pillow is in very good condition and was only used for a couple of weeks. She doesn't want any money for the pillow itself but is asking for $15 to help cover the cost of shipping. If you're interested, please check her blog for more details.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- The Daily Doings of Mr Silly... is celebrating her birthday this week. Go sing her a little song.
- Princess Jo is celebrating her birthday next Sunday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Tuesday was PJ's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Healing Arts is remembering Gabrielle on the three year anniversary of the loss. Please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- What Wuz I Saying? is having a hard time with the adoption wait. Go keep her company.
- Heeeeeeere Storkey Storkey has another visit to the neurologist today. Please go give the family good thoughts.
- Meg is in the 2WW. Go keep her company.
- Leslie has started stimming and could use a big hug as her antral follicle count is low.
- Barbara had her ET on Tuesday. Go wish her well.
- Good Egg Hunting was diagnosed with uterine scarring/Asherman's via a post-D&E hysteroscopy yesterday and is feeling unsure of what it all means & how to proceed. If you have experience with scarring after a D&E, she would appreciate any advice or encouragement.
- What IF? received her fert report--8 embryos with a Saturday transfer date.
- Tara's beta came back at 9.1 - 12dp3dt. Her doctor said it will likely be a chemical pg. She goes back for her 2nd beta on Thursday. They are devastated, but trying to hang on to hope. Please go give her support.
- Revelations and Whatnot is getting anxious as she awaits Kate's arrival, uneasy with memories of losing Charlie. Abide with her.
- Shelby's first IVF retrieval yielded fewer embryos than she'd hoped, but there are enough for transfer on Thursday and hopefully a couple to freeze.
- Myrtle's Not So Fertile has her egg retrieval on Wednesday morning. She has also been dealing with a lot of medication-induced queasiness.
- The BabyChaser just found out that they may not be able to use her husband's sperm due to poor counts and that the medications he needs are not covered by insurance.
- Barbara had a successful ER on Tuesday and they retrieved nine eggs. Please go wish her good luck for an excellent fertilization report.
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies had one beautiful blastocyst, Shooting Star, transferred. Go wish her luck as she waits for her beta on March 5th.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- Project Kjetil is waiting to hear if her beta doubles. Go keep her company.
- Niki and her gestational carrier had a great ultrasound--one baby with a strong heartbeat of 122bpm!
- Before There Were More saw the heartbeat today via beautiful ultrasound! Still waiting on blood test results...
- After not believing any of the symptoms H at Now That You Know is pregnant! Go send good cheer!
- Nate Nate Roller Skate is having her baby this morning! There will be more information when she posts again.
Read and Support