Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Life...It's Nothing Like the Brochure. A series of letters that will catch you off guard. Even if you're laughing in the beginning, by the time you reach the final one, I promise that you will be crying. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Contest: "Parenthood for Me (a non profit corp) is holding a blog entry search contest to tell the stories of couples who have or are suffering through infertility. Part of the mission of Parenthood for Me is to educate the public and provide support. Hearing your stories can accomplish both tasks. Visit the site for contest rules. Entry deadline is Feb.18, 2009."
- Question: The Sweet Life is looking for people to weigh in on how they decided whether or not to have an amnio/CVS.
- Free to a Good Home: "3 x 10 pack of ovulation sticks or 1 x 5 pack. Sticks are individually-wrapped ovunow brand. They expire 27th of March 09, so I have broken the box up into usable quantities. Free to anyone who wants to email me at email@example.com with a postal address and preference for either 10 or 5 pack. Instructions can be scanned and emailed if desired, but most of us are pretty familiar with it, so I won't unless someone requests."
- Help: Phoebe is looking for specific help for her upcoming FET cycle. Click over to help her if you can.
- Password Protected: Enat is going password protected. If you would like to continue reading her blog, send an email with your name and city to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- In Ancient Starlight is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- To Baby and Beyond is celebrating her birthday next Saturday too. Go eat a little cake with her.
- Cecily is remembering her father four years (and a day) after his death. It was complicated and death sudden and she could use support.
- Just Meim did not have a good beta #3, in fact it is indicating another loss. Go give her a much needed hug.
- It's Not a Clown Car had her transfer pushed to a day-5 or 6.
- Go give Heeeeeeeeeeeere Storkey, Storkey loads of positive vibes.
- April is scheduled for her IVF #2 egg retrieval on Tuesday.
- Dora's embryos donated by another blogger in our community (Angry Canadian Nurse) are now out of embryo jail and are ready and waiting for her rapidly approaching FET. Wish her luck! If you have any advice about navigating Toronto or things to see or do while she is there for her FET leave her a comment on her blog.
- Krysta's second IVF resulted in a negative.
- Rebecca's retrieval is scheduled for Wednesday. Go wish her luck!
- Sprogblogger is having her retrieval tomorrow! Go wish her well.
- Minus One is going for another beta. Her numbers are encouraging, but not where they want them to be. Go give her a hug for her next beta.
- Deborah wasn't able to have the CF test done on Alexa because she's under 10 lb. She could use some encouragement as they wait until she's big enough.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- JJ is in the hospital on bed rest and it is a very nerve-wracking situation. Please go over and give her support. She will be delivering on Wednesday.
- Sticky Feet got a positive peestick and is cautiously optimistic. Go wish her congratulations.
- I'm a Smart One and Embracing Happenstance are pregnant. Well, Kim is pregnant with Chance's baby--an Internet story of friendship and life that definitely trumps the octuplets.
- Littlebitofsomething had her first beta of 856 at 11dp6dt! Keep the luck coming for beta #2 on Wednesday.
- Happy Not-So-Newlywed is having boy-girl twins!
- None Today.
Read and Support