Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Life From Here. A post about how we don't have control and whether or not we need to accept and embrace this fact. A moving post three years after the death and birth of her son. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Question: Fertility Challenged in Florida is looking for information on In Vitro Maturation (IVM), including the costs and where it is being done in the United States.
- Opportunity: Mrs Spock is looking for more infertility/loss stories for the Our Bodies, Ourselves project. This time, they are specifically looking for stories about: (1) Living childfree after infertility, (2) Adoption after infertility or (3) Women who chose not to undergo treatments. These stories will be chosen at the editor's discretion and published anonymously on the book's website. You can email your story, or suggest someone else, to email@example.com.
- Contest: "Parenthood for Me (a non profit corp) is holding a blog entry search contest to tell the stories of couples who have or are suffering through infertility. Part of the mission of Parenthood for Me is to educate the public and provide support. Hearing your stories can accomplish both tasks. Visit the site for contest rules. Entry deadline is Feb.18, 2009."
- Question: The Sweet Life is looking for people to weigh in on how they decided whether or not to have an amnio/CVS.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- Bridges continues to post and it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- In Ancient Starlight is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- To Baby and Beyond is celebrating her birthday next Saturday too. Go eat a little cake with her.
- This is the one year anniversary of the second baby coming home from the hospital and having the foursome under one roof. Go wish Stacie congratulations.
- My Sanctuary is celebrating her birthday later this week. Go over and sing her a little song. She is mostly password protected, but she's friendly and will give out the password if asked.
- A Somewhat Ordinary Life is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Leave her birthday wishes on this post if you do not have access to her password-protected blog.
- There's a Baby at the End of This, Right? is celebrating her third blogoversary on Friday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Luna is remembering the son she lost three years ago. Please go over and give her a hug.
- None Today.
- The Not So Secret Life of Us could use a hug.
- I'm a Smart One and Embracing Happenstance first beta was low. They are still awaiting the next beta, but please go give them support as they wait.
- Shalini's husband has asked her for a divorce, citing unhappiness from their struggles with infertility and miscarriage. She could use lots of support.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- Aurelia Ann had her 12 week u/s. She saw a beautiful sleeping baby and a good strong heartbeat!
- JJ is have a c-section today. More news about Ron when she posts again.
Read and Support