Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Life From Here. A beautiful post that begins with a grandmother connected to the author's possible open adoption and ends with the words of another grandmother who explains how even out of a loss, love expands. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Georgia Bill Update: Resolve is posting updates on the bill and what people can do next. "The Committee voted 12-3 to send the bill to a special subcommittee consisting of Senators Smith (chair), Unterman, Wiles and Adelman. The subcommittee will review and research the issues, and after voting on the bill, will send it back to the full Committee for a vote."
- Online Shower: Martha, Host for Kimbosue's Online Shower writes: "Please stop by KimboSue's Baby Shower Blog this week and leave some comment love. Also, you are invited to call in this Saturday, March 7th at 11 am Central Time, 9 am Pacific, 12 noon Eastern for a "Group Conference Call"--please stop by and say hello. Please leave a comment if you would like the the call in numbers. Thank you so much!"
- Opportunity: Praying for a Little One/Courtney writes: "An Atlanta reporter has contacted me looking for someone to interview for a story they want to put on the news today about the proposed IVF Georgia legislation. Please email me as soon as possible if you could be interviewed today at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm confident after talking to the reporter that she wants to tell how this bill could potentially effect GA couples.
- Project: Sign up for the Sock-It-to-Me Exchange has been extended to Sunday, March 8. Please be sure to visit I'm a Smart One's blog to sign up if you're interested!
- Update: Ve.e and Max will not be using the UTERUS money for Paris due to the pregnancy and Max's cancer progressing. They are trying to decide whether to do a clinical trial. They will be using our portion of the money (in addition to what family gave) to plan a trip closer to home.
- Question: Dead Baby Jokes has questions about infant daycare. Hop over to her blog if you can help.
- Question: Angry Infertile would like to know if anyone has had success with IVF after being oversuppressed in a previous cycle? Have others gone on to have success with micro lupron after being unsuccessful with long lupron? Please stop by her blog to leave an answer.
- Question and Opinion: WiseGuy is looking for advice from other bloggers on an invitation to write a brief article about her TTC journey. She is unsure about the authenticity of the invite, as well as if the platform is also good.
- Internet Baby Shower: Jen is throwing an Internet baby shower for Cali and the Snork. Since the Snork is the result of our very first UTERUS fundraiser, this is a chance for the whole Internet to celebrate his existence. Come participate by sending love on Monday, March 9th.
- Activism: Please stop by Conceive This! for some information about some heavy-duty proposed ART legislation in Georgia. If you are a Georgian, a link is provided to send a letter to members of the Health and Human Services Committee to oppose these bills.
- Good News: Managing The Sweetness Within has announced her book deal! Drop by to congratulate her or if you have diabetes leave your details so you can help and be a part of her book.
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Scared and Scarred is also celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Fertile Ramblings is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Three of a Kind is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Addition Problems is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It was Yummy Sushi Pajamas's birthday this week. It's not too late to go over and sing her a little song.
- On the Edge of a Cliff and Ready to Fly celebrated her 32nd birthday on Monday. It's not too late to sing her a little song.
- Bunny Bunny celebrated her birthday earlier this week. Her present? Lots of IVF injections.
- Peanut's Journey Wednesday was the 4th wedding anniversary for Peanut's Journey. Go wish them congratulations.
- Eden's birthday is March 11th. Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Chronicles of an Incompetent Cervix is remembering Brayden today on his loss date. Please go give her support.
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies is remembering Devin today on his loss date. Please go give her support.
- Yesterday was George's due date. Please go give Barbara a hug as she remembers him.
- Twinge is experiencing her third miscarriage, with a D&C scheduled for Friday. Go give her lots of support.
- The expectant parents who matched with Seeking G-d Knows What have decided to work with another prospective adoptive family. Please go leave her a little hug.
- Hot Mama Bear just had her IUI. Go wish her luck.
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies got a negative for this cycle. It comes at a horrible time for her, so please go and give her a hug.
- Baby Bound's grandfather just had a massive stroke, and she could use some guidance.
- Baby Interrupted has started lupron injections, and her IVF cycle has officially begun.
- After Tuesday's retrieval, Jill got the report that 4 out of 6 eggs fertilized. She's waiting for the transfer plan. It will be either today or Sunday.
- The Angry Infertile is heartbroken -- her IVF cycle has been canceled.
- Please leave a comment for Arian at Fractured Rainbows. She's trudging the weary road of infertility, and could really use some kind words of support right now.
- Meg just had a negative cycle. Please go give her support.
- Onepinkline had two grade 1 blastocysts transferred on Wednesday. Go send her some good vibes as she awaits beta day.
- Leslie is scheduled for retrieval on Friday.
- Mulberry is scheduled for retrieval on Friday.
- Happy Not-So-Newlywed has reached her 200th post!
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- RM is on bedrest due to elevated BP and swelling. She has 23 days until her due date. Please go over and keep her company.
- Joonie has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
- Stacey's first ultrasound revealed twins!
- Please Give Me Back My Heart has 19 days left until her c-section. She could use some support while she waits.
- Where's My Belly gave birth to a girl on March 4th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- (Un)complicate Me gave birth to a boy on March 4th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Life in the Phisch Bowl finalizes their son Samuel's adoption today. Go over and wish them congratulations.
Read and Support