Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Mrs. Spit Spouts Off. A post begging those who argue about abortion in the abstract to remember very real people with very real emotions have to make this very difficult decision. A moving, breath-holding post that touches the third rail of blogging. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Georgia Update: Resolve has more information on what you can do (especially if you live in Georgia) to make sure your voice in heard in regards to this bill.
- Project: A friend created a slideshow of images of her IVF journey and it is moving and illuminating.
- Publication: Geohde writes: "The third in a series of articles about fertility treatments written by moi (all by myself! I am quite chuffed), found here. The first two were about IVF treatment and infertility diagnoses. This article goes through the normal menstrual cycle, how Clomid works and IUI. Bear in mind the rest of the site is about multiples, so don't click if you're feeling fragile."
- General News: Here We Go Again writes: "I was reading a magazine and saw a blurb I wanted to pass on. The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia has recently opened the Garbose Family Special Delivery Unit, the only delivery unit in the world dedicated specially for mother's carrying babies with a known problem. There is information available here (http://www.chop.edu/fetalsurgery/sdu/index.html) and here (http://www.chop.edu/physician_referral/pdf/special_deliv_unit.pdf) or you can go to www.chop.edu and search garbose to read all the articles."
- Internet Baby Shower: Jen is throwing an Internet baby shower for Cali and the Snork today. Since the Snork is the result of our very first UTERUS fundraiser, this is a chance for the whole Internet to celebrate his existence. Come participate by sending love on Monday, March 9th.
- Opinion: Gina at On the Road to Baby is seeking opinions about whether to pursue adoption or IVF treatments.
- Opinion: Will at Life and Love in the Petri Dish bumped into his doctor at his IVF clinic and is looking for advice on to how to handle it next time he sees her. He'd appreciate any advice you have.
- Online Shower: Martha, Host for Kimbosue's Online Shower writes: "Please stop by KimboSue's Baby Shower Blog this week and leave some comment love. Also, you are invited to call in this Saturday, March 7th at 11 am Central Time, 9 am Pacific, 12 noon Eastern for a "Group Conference Call"--please stop by and say hello. Please leave a comment if you would like the the call in numbers. Thank you so much!"
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Misconceptions About Conception (in the beginning, over 35 and TTC)
- Families of Angels (helpful site, pg loss, stillbirth, neonatal death)
- Eden's birthday is March 11th. Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Babylust's birthday is this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Christina is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- A Little Pregnant is celebrating her sixth blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Elizabeth is celebrating her birthday on Thursday, March 12. Go sing her a little song.
- It is Mrs. Spit's blogoversary! Go wish her congratulations.
- Mrs. Olson is celebrating her blogoversary this week. Go wish her congratulations.
- On Wednesday, Mommy 2 Miracles will be remembering Mia. Please go over and give her support.
- Certainly Not Cool Enough to Blog is remembering Thomas on his fourth birthday. Msfitzita is asking that people do a random act of kindness to remember him.
- Geohde remembered PBWCLEW yesterday, two years after she died. Give her a hug.
- Mrs. Olson is remembering the baby she lost a year ago. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- I Think I Hear Your Mother Calling is starting her dIUI journey. Go give her support.
- Busted Babymaker passed in this current pregnancy the gestational day that she lost the Doodles. Please go over and give her love and support.
- Chronicles of an IF Fashionista is scheduled for a hysteroscopy on Monday. Go give her support.
- Celia's beloved cat Thunder is lost. The cable installation man left the back door open. Please give her any advice you have on ways to find her precious boy. It you are in the Bristol, PA area she will be posting a picture once she has finished putting up fliers in her neighborhood.
- Sluggish Butterfly is having some spotting. The nurse tells her it's okay but she is still understandably worried. She could use some encouragement.
- ADecadeOfBFNs had her first IUI after a suspected ectopic that took 3 months to resolve. She's feeling nervous with the what if's.
- Aramelle's IUI cycle was unsuccessful. She is having a difficult time dealing with this reality and could use a little support.
- Nikki is in a dark place right now and could use some extra support.
- With 5 blasts on ice, Jennifer over at Awaiting Our First is starting FET #2 to try for her second child. Please go over and wish her luck as she starts her cycle.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- RM is on bedrest due to elevated BP and swelling. She has 23 days until her due date. Please go over and keep her company.
- Chelle has a BFP from IVF #2!
- Onwards! has a sensitive post up about her issues dealing with her twin pregnancy, and could use some support and advice.
- Meredith gave birth to a son on March 7th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Laura and Rosie are home from the hospital. Go welcome them home and see Rosie's first internet picture!
- From Here to Maternity gave birth to a girl, Lauren, on March 4th. She is currently in the NICU and doing well. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Erin over at Seriously?!?! gave birth to Colin on March 5th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support