Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Maybe Baby. The author explains how her normally private husband is desperate to speak about their loss, but finds that others are not there to listen. And important post for understanding loss and how you can help another person. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: Cibele is collecting the "class of 2008"--children born in the ALI community last year. Go over if you want to join the list.
- Opportunity: There is a clinical study is underway at McGill (in Montréal, Canada) to study fertility preservation. See The Hardest Quest for more information.
- Walk: Share Southern Vermont is hosting their First Annual Memory Walk on May 9th. There are lots of ways to support her as she prepares to remember all our babies on that day. Click over for details or just to give a word of support.
- Update: Celia is elated to say Thunder is found! Hooray!
- Question and Support: The Hardest Quest found out that she has a 1:50 risk of Down syndrome. Any insight or words of support from the community and those who've walked in these shoes is most welcome.
- Opportunity: Can't vouch for the writer or publication, but a journalist is seeking people willing to speak about their experience as an "aspiring single mom or same-sex partners and their search to start families." The article is for NYC24. Please contact Nicole if interested.
- For Sale: Parenthood for Me is selling bumper stickers. Go over to their website if you'd like to purchase one.
- For Sale: Burble is putting her gorgeous jewelry up for sale on etsy.
- Password Protected: Soapchick (formerly Quest for Baby Agosti) is going private temporarily until after her donor cycle is over. She had two 2 potential "known" donors and after having to choose one over the other, thinks it's best to go private for a bit. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to keep reading.
- Contest: The 3rd Annual Limerick Chick Contest is now open! Click over to Weebles Wobblog to see how to enter, and do so soon since the deadline is March 14. Voting will take place March 15 and 16, with the winner announced on St Patrick's Day.
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Dancin' in the Rain (religious/spiritual)
- IF in Tokyo (unexplained IF, microblogging!)
- UnicornMommy (uterine anomaly, MTHFR, pg loss, secondary IF)
- Who Shot My Stork? is celebrating her wedding anniversary today. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Babylust's birthday is this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Christina is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Mrs. Olson is celebrating her blogoversary this week. Go wish her congratulations.
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her blogoversary next Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Clio is also celebrating her blogoversary next Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Today would have been Mia's fifth birthday. Please go give Mommy 2 Miracles support.
- Today was the due date for One Must Continue to Believe's twin girls. Please go give her support.
- NoSwimmers is missing her daughters 9 months after their birthday. Please sit with her as she remembers.
- None Today.
- Plan B(aby) received a negative on her second IUI. Please go give her a hug.
- Lucky Little 13 had a negative this week. Please go give them a hug.
- So it Goes's mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Please go over and give her support.
- AF came yesterday after Eve's 2ww. Go give her support.
- Jo is going in for her fourth (and final) IUI Friday morning. She could use some positive thoughts for this cycle!
- Wrong Turn to Babyland is having a follow appointment after her failed IVF, shes very nervous about what the next step holds, she could use some support and advice on what to expect!
- IF and the City received the results from her IVF cycle. Unfortunately, she's not pregnant. Please stop by and support her through this difficult time.
- It looks like MusicmakerMomma's donor may be triggering tomorrow for a retrieval on Sunday. Please stop by and join in the happy dance.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- RM is on bedrest due to elevated BP and swelling. She has 23 days until her due date. Please go over and keep her company.
- Three of a Kind had her first trimester screen. The baby's heart rate measured beautifully, which relieves a lot of worry from Molly's heart problem.
- Vee lost her mucous plug over at Vee and Jay. Labour is getting underway!
- Parenthood for Me will be celebrating the finalization of their son's adoption next Tuesday. Go over and wish the family congratulations.
- The Fabulous Ms. Beth is being induced! More news to come when she updates.
Read and Support