Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Weebles Wobblog. Lori opened her yearly Limerick contest (won in the past by Niobe and Kristen). Go over and talk about another blogger in five lines. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Georgia Bill Update: Not to make you throw up your breakfast..."The Georgia Senate passed a revised SB 169 bill today, and the bill will now move to the Georgia House. Earlier today the Senate voted to table SB 169 which essentially took the bill out of further consideration by the Senate during this legislative session. During a break in the Senate chamber, the bill was revised once again and re-introduced. It was then voted on and passed 34 to 22. RESOLVE and its partners are now studying the revised SB 169 to determine the affect on infertility patients in Georgia. Once we have given the bill careful review, RESOLVE will provide a full analysis and what the next steps should be. " Read more at Resolve.
- Opportunity: Can't vouch for the writer or publication, but a journalist is seeking people willing to speak about their experience as an "aspiring single mom or same-sex partners and their search to start families." The article is for NYC24. Please contact Nicole if interested.
- For Sale: Parenthood for Me is selling bumper stickers. Go over to their website if you'd like to purchase one.
- For Sale: Burble is putting her gorgeous jewelry up for sale on etsy.
- Password Protected: Soapchick (formerly Quest for Baby Agosti) is going private temporarily until after her donor cycle is over. She had two 2 potential "known" donors and after having to choose one over the other, thinks it's best to go private for a bit. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to keep reading.
- Contest: The 3rd Annual Limerick Chick Contest is now open! Click over to Weebles Wobblog to see how to enter, and do so soon since the deadline is March 14. Voting will take place March 15 and 16, with the winner announced on St Patrick's Day.
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Babylust's birthday is this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Christina is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go over and eat a little cake with her.
- Elizabeth is celebrating her birthday on Thursday, March 12. Go sing her a little song.
- Mrs. Olson is celebrating her blogoversary this week. Go wish her congratulations.
- Eurydice at Geeks in Rome is celebrating her first blogoversary. Click over and congratulate her!
- Tally at Saucy Ova is celebrating her birthday on March 12. Come share a piece of banofy pie (her requested birthday dessert)!
- Last Tuesday, My Sanctuary was remembering the twins, P and L, who were born and died three years ago. Please go give her support.
- Niki's surrogate, K, lost the baby this week. She writes: "Fetal demise- yes that's right there wasn't a heartbeat and the baby hadn't grown in a week. There was a lot of blood forming all around the gestational sac, so I'm sure the miscarriage will happen soon once K stops the PIO." Please go give them a lot of support.
- Two Girls' Path to Parenthood are experiencing a loss, after finally getting a bfp through IVF. Please go sit with them.
- Lost in Taipei got a negative for this last cycle. Please go give her support.
- Chez Perky is having the month from hell. Please go over and give her support.
- MC had her second IUI this week. This time she has 2 follicles and 27 million sperm! She could use some extra good luck wishes.
- Infertile, Who Me? is starting IVF#5. Go send some good wishes her way.
- Despite some concerns about cancellation, S.E. is scheduled for IVF #2 retrieval on Thursday.
- Leslie transferred two embryos on Tuesday, and now she begins the 2WW.
- Dawn had a good retrieval despite dealing with pneumonia, and now she is waiting for transfer news.
- Sam got a BFN for IVF #2. Please go give her support.
- Maybe Bebe had her transfer for IVF#5 this week and in an amazing stroke of luck, she also received notice that she may be able to adopt a sweet baby girl due in June!
- At 9dp5dt, Mrs. X got a negative peestick. She doesn't want to hear that "s" word right now, but she would love to hear ideas of how to spend the next few post-BFN days.
- NH at Getting There is feeling left behind after what would have been her due date if her last ICSI cycle had been successful. She could use some support and extra love right now.
- Mo at Life and Love in the Petri Dish is having her day 3 transfer today after her egg retrieval resulted in 15 eggs retrieved, with 11 fertilising. Please drop by and wish her lots of good thoughts.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- RM is on bedrest due to elevated BP and swelling. She has 23 days until her due date. Please go over and keep her company.
- Onepinkline at In Vitro Veritas just got TWO pink lines! Go wish her congratulations.
- Surprise! Perfunctory IUI #7 has resulted in a BFP for Baby Smiling In Back Seat.
- Photogrl had a positive HPT on Tuesday. She's trying to be cautiously optimistic and could use some support.
- Schroedinger's Zygote saw two lines! Go give her a hug.
- Blessings From Above had a second daughter placed with them via adoption last week. Go wish the family congratulations.
Read and Support