Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from All Things Deb. An incredible statement about hope, containing the thought "I grab onto this string that gets smaller with every passing day. Grabbing that string does nothing for me in the end but for some reason I can't stop reaching for that tiny piece of string." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Contest: Our Bodies Ourselves is pleased to announce that we will be accepting nominations on April 1, 2009 for our Women’s Health Hero contest. The goal of the contest is to honor those who make a significant difference in women’s lives.
- Contest: Second Infertility & Adoption Essay/ Blog Contest--Parenthood for Me writes: "To make it seem less daunting I stressed that it could be a favorite blog entry and they can nominate someone else's. I am hoping for more turn out this time. Again the goal is to tell these real life experiences to educate the public."
- New Business: Kristin of Dragondreamer’s Lair is announcing the launch of her cross stitch design company, Cuppa Joe Designs. She and her co-designer Christa hope to provide stitching enthusiasts everywhere with new designs that express their creativity and passion for stitching.
- March of Dimes: Lindsey & Nathan from Our Little Wolfe Pack are walking in the March of Dimes "Walk for Babies", which is raising money to help prevent premature births (an issue that hit home for them when their son Logan was born 4 weeks early). If you'd like to sponsor their team and help them reach a goal of $150, please check out their blog.
- Giveaway: Life in the Phisch Bowl is giving away two books on preventing miscarriage. Leave a comment for a chance to win.
- Giveaway: Kari is having her first giveaway on her blog. It would be an ideal gift to pamper yourself or a friend. It is courtesy of greatcakessoapworks.com.
- Contribute: Shannon is looking for recipes for a BFNtini. Go over there and give her some ideas.
- Book: The Velveteen Rabbi has a chapbook out of miscarriage poems. You can read them for free or listen to them as an mp3 on her site.
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- What Wuz I Saying? is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- The RE's Muse is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Apron Strings for Emily is celebrating her blogoversary on Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Clio is also celebrating her blogoversary on Tuesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Dramalish had her four year blogoversary on Sunday.
- Yesterday was Niki's surrogate K's birthday. Go leave lots of birthday wishes for K.
- Here We Go Again will be remembering her unfulfilled due date on Thursday. Please go give her support.
- Sunny will be remembering her loss on Friday. Please go give her support.
- Overeducated Mommy is thinking about E as her due date approaches on Saint Patrick's Day.
- Love, Hope and Faith was remembering her unfulfilled due date on Sunday.
- Yesterday was the one year mark of Gabriel's due date. Go give Mr. and Mrs. Spit a hug.
- Mary is experiencing her third miscarriage. Please go give her support.
- Please comfort Shifty Shadow after a negative after her FET and possible testing for her husband.
- Sonya experienced an early miscarriage and is questioning whether this miscarriage could have been prevented if her doctor had allowed her to take progesterone supplements. Please go give her some support.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- Great beta for Bloorb! Go wish her congratulations.
- Empty Uterus Syndrome had a big surprise positive last week (after twins via IVF). Go over and wish them congratulations.
- An Offering of Love heard a heartbeat at her first ultrasound. Stop by to celebrate with her!
- Parenthood for Me will be celebrating the finalization of their son's adoption today. Go over and wish the family congratulations.
- Les' Make a Baby gave birth to a son and a daughter on March 4th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support