Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Wishinghopingpraying's Blog. A scathing letter to a friend which will leave you both laughing and crying with her. It's all the things you wish you could say after the verbal bombs have been dropped. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Mother's Day: It's Mother's Day in Britain this upcoming Sunday. Go find your favourite British blogger and give her good thoughts--especially those still waiting/grieving.
- Magazine: Exhale Magazine, the only literary/artistic space that bridges the worlds of infertility, pregnancy/infant loss, and otherwise childless-not-by-choice, is pleased to bring you Issue #4. This month features a compelling interview with acclaimed author Elizabeth McCracken (An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination), a powerful loss exhibit by Seattle artist Jennifer McNeely, and plenty of other delights. Visit us at www.exhalezine.com, and don't forget to submit your essay, poetry, art, and photography for the next Artistic Exhalation Award, due April 10th.
- Returned: Maria wants to apologize for the disappearing act she pulled last August. It was for emotional/mental health reasons, but now she's back and better than ever. She also wants to thank everyone for their ongoing support and love. She has missed everyone so much.
- Activism: Token says: "The Australian federal budget is coming up in May and there are very strong rumours that the Medicare Safety Net - the policy that makes AC affordable in Australia - will be cut or means tested, making all rebatable procedures out of financial reach for many Australians. Arguments need to be forwarded to relevant politicians by THIS WEEKEND so I am trying to galvanise some support by listing all relevant email addresses to send through some letters of protest."
- Question: Victoria is looking for clinic and RE recommendations and is willing to travel to find a good practice. She needs someone who works with older patients (40) with high FSH (15.5).
- Contest: Our Bodies Ourselves is pleased to announce that we will be accepting nominations on April 1, 2009 for our Women’s Health Hero contest. The goal of the contest is to honor those who make a significant difference in women’s lives.
- Contest: Second Infertility & Adoption Essay/ Blog Contest--Parenthood for Me writes: "To make it seem less daunting I stressed that it could be a favorite blog entry and they can nominate someone else's. I am hoping for more turn out this time. Again the goal is to tell these real life experiences to educate the public."
- Project: New IComLeavWe list went up with a new way to do sign-up. It will enable me to send out a reminder email on the 20th as well as a "remove the icon from your blog" reminder on the 28th.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- What Wuz I Saying? is celebrating her blogoversary today. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- The RE's Muse is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Welcome to the Dollhouse celebrated her 6th wedding anniversary this past weekend. Go wish them congratulations.
- Here We Go Again will be remembering her unfulfilled due date on Thursday. Please go give her support.
- Sunny will be remembering her loss on Friday. Please go give her support.
- Photogrl's third beta came in only 10 points above last Friday's draw. It looks like this pregnancy is not going stick around. She could use some hugs.
- Emmy's brother died on Monday at 25. Please go over and give her support in form of a comment on her blog.
- After a crazy morning and a lot of rescheduling, Gwinne's IUI has been planned for today. Stop by to wish her well!
- Lucy has been enduring a very, very long stim protocol and was just canceled due to over responding and could use a hug right now.
- Please send Makes You Stronger a hug and some good wishes. She is celebrating the two beautiful blastocysts transferred on 3/16, but mourning the remaining ten embryos that did not make it to freeze.
- S.E. transferred 3 beautiful embryos for FET #1, and now she is in the 2WW.
- Infertile, Who Me? Infertile, Who Me? is going through a tough time right now and could use some words of advice and support.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Reba found out that her cervix is funneling and she is now on bedrest. Her next appointment is on Wednesday and she could use some support so that her little one hangs on as long as possible.
- The Therapist is In graduated to being a "plain old OB patient." Go over and celebrate with her.
- On Monday, Onepinkline at In Vitro Veritas had a beta of 218! Go send her your best as she awaits the results of beta #2 (Wednesday).
- RM at Butterfly on my Shoulder gave birth to a boy on March 16th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- The adoption of the son of Vacant Uterus was finalized on Tuesday. Go wish the new forever family congratulations!
Read and Support