Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Shifty Shadow. An incredibly moving post about grief and breaking through the numbness. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Lost: A reader writes: "I am a long time IF community lurker, currently pregnant with boy girl twins after IVF#2 and was wondering if you knew what happened to Jill's blog Desperately Seeking Spawn." Jill? Where are you? You can write me directly if you don't want to post in the comments section below and I'll connect you two.
- Project: Parenthood for Me writes: "I added the Quotable Quotidian to my blog.
It's about sharing something inspiring that you read or heard-poetry, famous quotes, not so famous quotes, a line in a song or movie. It can be your creation or someone else's- just give credit where credit is due."
- Raffle: My Hopeful Heart is holding a raffle to help with adoption expenses for clear blue easy fertility monitor.
- Seeking: Pancake Saturday is looking for other parents who have children who have or have had Torticollis or Plagiocephaly, or both - especially if it was treated with helmet or band therapy. Her blog is private, but you can e-mail her at email@example.com.
- Fundraising: Little Bluebirds Fly lost her twin babies at 20 weeks due to HELLP Syndrome/preeclampsia. On Mothers' Day weekend, she and her DH are participating in the Preeclampsia Foundation Awareness Walk in memory of their babies. Please go over and support them and their walk!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Becoming Whole (old blogger; new digs)
- Once will be celebrating her birthday next week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Production, Not Reproduction is celebrating her anniversary next Thursday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- I Won't Fear Love is celebrating her blogoversary next Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Chris and Dalene are remembering and celebrating their sweet son, Baker, one year later last weekend.
- Sunday was Walker's third birthday. Go remember him with Dani.
- Meg's low beta turned into a loss. Please go over and give her support.
- Elize from Get Pregnant is experiencing a loss at just over 9 weeks. Please go sit with her a minute. She could use a lot of support.
- Letting it Out needs support right now.
- Heeeeeeere Storkey, Storkey just started her IVF cycle. Go over and wish her good luck.
- Hopefully Hoping was given 30-days notice by her employer. Please go leave her a word of support.
- K@lakly's son just had a terrible reaction to his four month old shots and went into anaphylaxis. He's currently in the hospital and stable, but the doctors are at a loss. No one has any idea what caused this. The shots that he got are the dtap, hib, polio, and prevnar.
- Jennifer transferred 2 blasts at her FET #2 on Tuesday - please give her some good wishes. She's also curious about how long she "really" needs to rest after the ET...offer some advice if you can.
- Over My Ovaries received quite the birthday gift--their home study was finally approved and they're now eligible to adopt through the foster care system!
- Shalini had her first donor embryo transfer on Saturday, with two beautiful day 5 blastocysts transferred. Go keep her company in the crazy Wait Until her Beta on 18 April (aka the WUB), she needs some positive thoughts and WUB love.
- Bunny's IVF cycle has resulted in a negative. Please give her support.
- Anita has begun IVF/ICSI #2.1, and she could use some optimistic thoughts.
- Cindy is closing her blog to focus on other endeavors.
- Skrambled had a great fert report. All six of Skrambled's eggs have fertilized! Transfer planned for Thursday.
- Infertile Myrtle and her husband have decided to adopt! Go wish them luck.
- Dianne had a negative beta on her first IVF and could use a hug.
- Seussgirl's husband lost his job, which is always tough but is especially so as it was the source of their insurance and she is pregnant. Go give her your support.
- Billy has to have a core needle biopsy after a suspicious mamamogram. Please go give her support.
- Faith is in the 2ww and having some spotting. She could use some reassurances that this could be a good sign and not just a bad sign.
- Jelly Belly is having surgery today for her endo. Go wish her a speedy and comfortable recovery.
- Daniella is out of the NICU and finally home with her mom and dad. Please keep them in your thoughts as Dee has come down with the flu and can't be with Daniella as she can't risk exposing her.
- Mrs. Spit Spouts Off has come to a crossroads and is trying to come to terms with the fact that Gabriel may be their only child. Please go offer her support.
- Babybound has been sideswiped by some changes in her marriage, and she could use some support.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Bloorb had a great first ultrasound.
- ISO the Golden Egg is pregnant! And she has great betas to prove it.
- Tara at Turkey In My Oven is expecting spontaneous identical twins.
- Infertile. Who, Me? got a positive HPT!
- Emmy got a positive pee-stick!
- A positive peestick for Planningdoesn'twork!
- Bee got a BFP confirmed by a beta following her IUI!
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies is pregnant!
- S.E. at Riding the Roller Coaster saw two little twinlets on her ultrasound this week. Stop by and offer her a double dose of congrats!
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat has graduated from the RE to the OB!
- The Sushi Nuggets are here! Sushilover gave birth to boy/girl twins on March 27. Go visit and congratulate her.
- Creating Motherhood gave birth to the Snork yesterday! Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support