Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Real Bean. One of the most amazing posts I've ever read drawing a line between the imaginary friends of her childhood and the loss of her three boys. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Question: After doubling her Femara doese, Gwinne's IUI is scheduled for day 8--yes, day 8--of her cycle, following a 22 mm follicle at a day 6 ultrasound. She's a bit skeptical that this can work. Does anyone have any similar experiences to share?
- Project: Parenthood for Me writes: "I added the Quotable Quotidian to my blog. It's about sharing something inspiring that you read or heard-poetry, famous quotes, not so famous quotes, a line in a song or movie. It can be your creation or someone else's- just give credit where credit is due."
- Raffle: My Hopeful Heart is holding a raffle to help with adoption expenses for clear blue easy fertility monitor.
- Seeking: Pancake Saturday is looking for other parents who have children who have or have had Torticollis or Plagiocephaly, or both - especially if it was treated with helmet or band therapy. Her blog is private, but you can e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fundraising: Little Bluebirds Fly lost her twin babies at 20 weeks due to HELLP Syndrome/preeclampsia. On Mothers' Day weekend, she and her DH are participating in the Preeclampsia Foundation Awareness Walk in memory of their babies. Please go over and support them and their walk!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Once is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Production, Not Reproduction is celebrating her anniversary today. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- I Won't Fear Love is celebrating her blogoversary next Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Kathy at Three of a Kind Working on a Full House... is celebrating her 2nd blogoversary on Friday, April 10! Go wish her congratulations.
- And So it Goes just passed the one year mark since her first d&c. Go over and give her a hug.
- The Spohrs are Multiplying lost their daughter, Maddie, this week. Please go give the family a lot of support, not just now, but weeks and months into the future too.
- Good Times, Good Times lost her FIL to cancer this week. Please go give the family support.
- PJ's grandfather passed away. Go sit with her as she remembers him.
- The Idle Mind of Beth could use support as she puts her cat to sleep.
- Stacey's cycle just got derailed. Go over and give her a hug.
- B, Little April Rose found out that her baby has some defects and would possibly die after birth. Now at 33 weeks, the doctors are begging her to induce. She needs lots of encouragement!
- Overeducated Mommy has found out that her grandfather is dying from lung cancer. Please go give her support as she goes to be with him.
- Nicole is having her final IF procedures on Friday--a clean-up laproscopy and and just-for-fun hysteroscopy. Any good recovery ideas are welcome!
- Hillary over at Dan & Hillary and Little Russell could use some support. Doctors are worried that she has a 'cornual pregnancy', which could be very dangerous for her.
- Crable Family Adventures has been approved as a foster home for up to two children and has started the wait for a placement.
- Baggage needs some support. Bug ran away and was out all night, totally freaking her out (naturally). Now she's home but what a horrible night for Baggage.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Vee and Max's Doudou is a boy!
- Donna is excited and scared to be pregnant again and would love some support.
- Myrtle's Not So Fertile is eight weeks pregnant! Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
Read and Support