Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Sell Crazy Someplace Else. It's an extremely helpful post explaining how they chose their sperm donor. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- This is why I love Boulder: because she noticed (whereas I didn't) that yesterday was the 365th issue...get it? A full year's worth of LFCAs. This summer, the little LFCA will turn 2 years old at about 450 posts or so. Pretty damn cool.
- Class: Lori from Weebles Wobblog and her daughter's birthmom are presenting about open adoption at an infertility support group in the Denver area May 31. Please pass the word to your Denver-area friends who may be interested in seeing what OA can look like. For more details, contact bestlightlori at the gmail place.
- She's Back: This blogger was outed by her in-laws and stopped blogging for a while, but she's back and may password protect some posts, but is happy to be back.
- Event: May 10th 2009 is Mother's Day and a difficult day for many in the ALI community. Take part in OMG YOU ROCK DAY, a gift and card exchange among our community and join us as we make it a day to look forward to! Sign up through 4/19.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (many will be added over the weekend)
- Saturday is the Maybe Baby's birthday. Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- Jamie is celebrating her 3rd blogoversary on April 30! Head over to her blog and buy her a cupcake.
- Cecily's birthday is this Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Elm Street Mom is celebrating her birthday next week. Go sing her a little song.
- A Run for My Money is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go eat a little cake with her.
- Isabel is celebrating her birthday next week. Go sing her a little song.
- That Was the Plan is celebrating her blogoversary this Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Drowned Girl is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday. Go sing her a little song.
- Just Another Mom Blog is celebrating her blogoversary next Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Tragic Optimist had a loss in her family and could use a hug.
- M has her FET today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Diary of an Infertile Mad Woman has not only received an official negative, but has reached the end of all treatments. Definitely could use some support as she faces this reality.
- Annie is going through a difficult time with a friend who does not respect her boundaries regarding her pregnancy after several losses. She could use the extra support right now.
- Seraphim is hosting a housewarming shower for Carly. While it's obviously not a complete surprise since it's posted in the LFCA, Carly doesn't know about it, therefore, please don't email her about it. Carly has worked tirelessly for the bereaved mamas of this community and if you would like to be part of this celebration please contact Serephim at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details.
- Bodhi needs your support right now. Please click over to read why.
- Darya could use lots of big hugs right now.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Sadie from Our Little Pebbles has been admitted to the hospital. She's 29 weeks today. She'll be in the hospital until the babies are born, hopefully not for a few more weeks, but based on her cervical measurements and contractions could be any day. She, her husband, and those babies need lots of good thoughts.
- Child Bearing Hips has her u/s today to see the heartbeats. Please go give her good thoughts.
- Infertile, Who Me? had a wonderful first ultrasound! Baby has a beautiful heartbeat!
- Dora has her first pregnancy ultrasound on Monday. She'll be 7 weeks and hoping to see a heartbeat. Go give her good thoughts.
- Nina got a BFP and is very nervous. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
Read and Support