Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: An extra special pick o' the day. Please vote for this one from Bottoms On and Off the Table. This post is the winner in the game Lori has been playing on her blog all week. It's not just the amusement of the post, but also the brilliance of the comments. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- This is why I love Boulder: because she noticed (whereas I didn't) that yesterday was the 365th issue...get it? A full year's worth of LFCAs. This summer, the little LFCA will turn 2 years old at about 450 posts or so. Pretty damn cool.
- Class: Lori from Weebles Wobblog and her daughter's birthmom are presenting about open adoption at an infertility support group in the Denver area May 31. Please pass the word to your Denver-area friends who may be interested in seeing what OA can look like. For more details, contact bestlightlori at the gmail place.
- She's Back: This blogger was outed by her in-laws and stopped blogging for a while, but she's back and may password protect some posts, but is happy to be back.
- Password Protected: Waiting on Life is going password protected, but she is picking up the story on her new blog, Waiting on Life Part 2 that will cover parenting after adoption and dealing with forever being an infertile.
- Off-Topic: Jen has a sweet, deserving friend in Boston who is leaving graduate school and setting off on her own. She doesn't have any family support and is basically starting with nothing. If you can help with anything- furniture, household items, a moving truck?- please email Jen.
- Fundraiser: Please support Life with Endometriosis and PCOS in her relay of life team. Click over to read the story of her dad and why she is participating in this amazing fundraiser for cancer.
- Event: May 10th 2009 is Mother's Day and a difficult day for many in the ALI community. Take part in OMG YOU ROCK DAY, a gift and card exchange among our community and join us as we make it a day to look forward to! Sign up through 4/19.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- That was the Plan is celebrating her birthday today. Go over and sing her a little song. And her blogoversary is on Saturday which deserves a hearty congratulations.
- Today is Henry Street's blogoversary. Go wish her congratulations.
- Saturday is the Maybe Baby's birthday. Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- Jamie is celebrating her 3rd blogoversary on April 30! Head over to her blog and buy her a cupcake.
- Cecily's birthday is this Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Today is the anniversary of Zoe and Lennox's unfulfilled due date. Please go give Allison support.
- Natalie at Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies is having an ectopic and will lose her right tube. This is her first pregnancy after the loss of her son Devon just before birth.
- Michell's friend has bladder cancer and she could use support as she helps him through it.
- Conceive This! could use a hug right now amid all of life's (and IVF's) stress.
- Baby Making Journey had an u/s yesterday for pelvic issues. Go give her a hug.
- Do Without Doing has her retrieval today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Tigger needs some love right now.
- Katie, in the middle of an IUI cycle, is now contending with an ear infection too. Go give her some love.
- RandomRamblings has started the process to choose an egg donor. Go give her good thoughts.
- Forever Reaching is back at the clinic. Go give her good thoughts for this leg of the journey.
- Indi's Human just started her final superovulation cycle. Give her good thoughts.
- Something Remarkable is waiting to get this cycle started and praying the IUI won't fall on a Sunday.
- Tears are for Babies's husband is scheduled for a CAT scan Friday for an enormously enlarged lymph node. Go give them good thoughts.
- Mojo Working could use a hug right now.
- Infertility Rocks just had her IUI. Go keep her company during the wait.
- Kayleigh was born several months early because of IUGR and preeclampsia. She has undergone several surgeries and endured the NICU roller coaster. Right now, after a recent surgery, she has unexplained failure of the cerebral cortex and she and her family could use some serious love right now.
- Jenni has been placed on bedrest at home indefinitely. Go over and keep her company while the baby hangs out a little longer!
- Sadie from Our Little Pebbles has been admitted to the hospital. She's 29 weeks today. She'll be in the hospital until the babies are born, hopefully not for a few more weeks, but based on her cervical measurements and contractions could be any day. She, her husband, and those babies need lots of good thoughts.
- Sticky Feet is having her Level II u/s on May 8th. Go keep her company while she waits.
- Child Bearing Hips has her u/s on Friday to see the heartbeats. Please go give her good thoughts.
- Saucy Ova has her u/s on May 7th. Go keep her company during the wait.
- Still No Explanation is six weeks pregnant!
- Renee is pregnant with beautifully doubling betas!
- Intending To Be Parents will be "intending" no more on the 23rd! Their GC will be having a scheduled c-section in the morning. News to be posted as soon as they can.
Read and Support