Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from An Unwanted Path. A gorgeous post about loss on the one year anniversary of a miscarriage. Her stream-of-conscious writing style on the post brings you right into the moment. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Giveaway: Sticky Feet is doing two book giveaways--a cookbook and Shelter Me. Click over to enter.
- Giveaway: Cara from Building Heavenly Bridges is giving away a handmade, hardwood memory box to celebrate tomorrow's First Annual Walk for Hope and Remembrance! All you have to do is click over and comment, leaving your guess as to how many times she will cry at the event. Definitions and rules in the post!
- Fundraiser: Parenthood for Me launched its Artwork for Building Families. Buy beautiful stationary notecards and make a donation at the same time. Check out the blog for samples and connect to the website to purchase. There are also t-shirts available.
- Project: Last day to nominate another blogger to receive a little pick-me-up in the way of a necklace meant to inspire.
- Question: Exile in Kidville is on her first cycle using the infamous clear blue fertility monitor and is quite frustrated with it. she welcomes any stories (the good, bad, and ugly) you may have about using this monitor.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Rachel is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and have a piece of cake with her.
- Weebles Wobblog is celebrating her blogoversary on Monday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- STE and CDE are celebrating this anniversary this upcoming Tuesday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Beagle's birthday is this upcoming Wednesday. If you are not a regular reader of her password-protected blog, you can leave her a comment on this post.
- Shalini is celebrating her birthday this upcoming Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Wednesday was Cara's ninth wedding anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Elm City Dad had his birthday this week. It's not too late to go have some cake with him.
- Sarah and David celebrated their third anniversary yesterday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Our Surrogacy Adventure celebrated her first blogoversary this week. Go wish her congratulations.
- Everything is Under Control is remembering Travis Leo today. Please go send some love and support.
- Today would have been Tigger's mom's birthday and she's having a rough time of it. Please go give her support.
- I Can't Whistle has lost her baby- she was was 6w on april 12, so that is about what 9 weeks now. She needs lots of support- she had just started telling people.
- Babybound's grandfather has passed away. Please go give her support.
- With God, All Things are Possible lost her father to cancer late Tuesday night. Please go send her love and support during this difficult time.
- MLO was diagnosed with stage 1C ovarian cancer with a grade 3 tumour. She will need support not just now, but well into the future too. Please go over there and give her comfort.
- Not the Path I Chose had an HSG yesterday and all is clear.
- Msfitzita thinks they may be reaching the end of the TTC journey. Please go give her support as she greets this new stage of her life.
- Sara at Gas Passer's daughter Brynn was recently diagnosed with a hole in her heart. Go give her a hug and offer her some support.
- Chance has her retrieval on Friday for her second surrogacy cycle with Kym. Transfer will likely be on Monday or Wednesday. Go wish the two of them good thoughts.
- Jill and her husband are having a rough week and could use a little support.
- The Angry Infertile is scheduled for beta today but her FRERs at home haven't
been kind. Give her a little love, wouldya?
- A batch of follicles are a'brewin' for Courtney. Retrieval may take place on Monday or
- The Barren Blog is a little bit post-o on this Clomid cycle and deep in the wait. Go
keep her company and share some love.
- 5-month old Walker is in the hospital for what may be an absessed lymph node and he may need surgery. He and his family at Crossing Our Fingers could use your support.
- With God, All Things are Possible had a negative beta from IVF#1.
- Please visit Kat's blog and give her support, as she is nervous that her first IVF cycle will be cancelled due to low estradiol levels. She could use all of the support and knowledge she can get.
- Sadie from Our Little Pebbles has been admitted to the hospital. She's 29 weeks today. She'll be in the hospital until the babies are born, hopefully not for a few more weeks, but based on her cervical measurements and contractions could be any day. She, her husband, and those babies need lots of good thoughts.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Dora had a good ultrasound. Heard the heartbeat and is measuring on time.
- Queenie is pregnant with dark lines and a strong beta. This comes on the heels of an early loss last cycle. She's optimistic, but could use extra support.
- Michaela is pregnant following her FET! Please stop by and wish her congrats.
- A Decade of BFNs had her first u/s and there's one baby on board.
- The Barreness got the call to have two girls and a boy placed with them, and they will begin adoption proceedings soon! Hop on over and give her a hearty congratulations.
- Merlot and Jameson got THE CALL and are currently in Florida falling in love with their brand new daughter. Go wish them congratulations.
- Shauna's sweet Andy had his first surgery this week to repair a cleft palate. Stop by to oooh and ahhh over the gorgeous pictures!
- Grace Comes By Hearing finalized son Samuel's adoption on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations!
Read and Support