Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Weebles Wobblog. A very very helpful post for anyone going through the adoption process. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Really Important Post: MLO (who has recently been diagnosed with ovarian cancer) has a very important post up about detecting ovarian cancer and symptoms. I think it's a must-read for everyone.
- Question: And So it Goes asks, "I've read of a lot of women taking progesterone supplements, that seems pretty routine almost, at least in early pregnancy. My OBGYN has suggested it if I get pregnant again. However my Naturopath is insistent I use bioidentical progesterone which is not synthetic. Anyone know anything about using bioidentical progesterone to help prevent miscarriage in a pregnancy?"
- Question: Judy, from A Very Open Book, recently lost her entire hard drive and is trying to relocate the blogs that she consistently frequents. She has located all but one. It is a blog about two mom's who have a daughter (Sydney) twin boys (Cameron and Spencer) and a second set of twin boys (Nathan and Ryan.) Any help hunting them down would be appreciated as the author's wit gives Judy her daily dose of the giggles. Also, A Very Open Book has recently gone password protected because a family member found it. If you would like the password please email judy at email@example.com.
- Question: Rebel asks: "Our RE wants us to try an FET with Heparin, and I have NO IDEA what a frozen cycle is like. Could you please ask people to stop over and give me some examples, and experiences with FET or Heparin?"
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Sassy IF Lady (general IF)
- The Woes of a Barren Lesbo...Si Se Pue (glbt, donor insemination)
- Life in the Straddle (international adoption, stillbirth/neonatal death/infant death, parenting after loss)
- Lori (Weebles Wobblog) and Chicklet (Blurb) celebrated the 1st birthday of All Thumbs Reviews and their blogging partnership on May 8. Please stop by and congratulate them on a year's worth of sassy reviews and giveaways.
- Weebles Wobblog is celebrating her blogoversary today. To commemorate, she has chosen her Appalachian Trail name: Lavender Luz. She would love it if you drop by and let her know if there has been a post that has affected you in a lasting way.
- STE and CDE are celebrating their anniversary tomorrow. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Beagle's birthday is this upcoming Wednesday. If you are not a regular reader of her password-protected blog, you can leave her a comment on this post.
- Shalini is celebrating her birthday this upcoming Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria is celebrating her anniversary this upcoming Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Trying for a Baby is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Henry Street is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Saturday will be the birth date of B's daughter, Maya. B has written the story of Maya's five days. Please go be with her as she remembers.
- Stacy is remembering Issac, seven months later.
- Join Catherine in remembering Alex Gerard today.
- Mrs. Spit just lost a dear friend to a heart attack. Please go give her love.
- After a great retrieval and fert report, Kym is going in for a Day-5 transfer this week of Chance's embryos. Wish all of them good thoughts.
- Bottoms Off and On the Table is hitting an IVF marker today. Go give her good thoughts for this cycle.
- Angie has had another negative IUI cycle and could really use some support as she knows that she can't keep trying indefinitely.
- Liza got a new job. Go wish her congratulations.
- Please support Are You Kidding Me as she grapples with joy and fear related to a positive beta with a history of a clotting disorder.
- Busted is nervous about her scheduled amnio and induction, both of which will be occurring in five weeks. Please go give her support.
- Overeducated Mommy is having a really hard time. Please go give her a hug and let her know she isn't alone.
- Mo & Will are feeling devastated after getting 6 at retrieval, with 4 mature, but only 2 fertilized with transfer expected for Monday. Please give them some support.
- It looks like baby Ruby will be having her surgery tomorrow. This will not solve her problems, only put her organs in the right place. Her parents have a long hard road ahead in the NICU and could do with some support. Please swing by their blog and offer encouragement.
- AF showed up 3 days early, on Mother's day, no less, for NoodleGirl. Her final IUI cycle was a bust and she meets with her RE on Thursday to get the ball rolling on her first IVF cycle.
- Kari at Mothering My Miracle Multiples is in a bad place right now. Her father in law is dying and her husband has just flown out to be with his Dad. Please go over and give her support.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- A 5w US showed Katie 2 sacs, one smaller than the other. Please pray the little one catches up to her big sibling! Katie has the important ultrasound today. Please go give her good thoughts.
- Sticky Feet is having two girls! Go wish her congratulations.
- It's a girl for Picket Fence Envy!
- Big congrats for Stillhopeful who saw a heartbeat! This was an unexpected and welcome BFP while preparing for IVF#3 at age 40.
- VA Blondie is pregnant with a beta of 125. She's nervous but grateful that today she is pregnant.
- Melka is recovering from chicken pox, and has revealed her secret pregnant self. Go and send her some love and warm wishes.
- Charlotte's Mama is thirteen weeks pregnant. Go over and give her some beautiful words and love.
- Why Can't I Stay Pregnant? has to go back to her RE for another ultrasound this week. Her previous one showed a sac and yolk and the start of a fetal pole. She is hoping to see a heartbeat this time. Pop over and wait with her.
- Sadie from Our Little Pebbles gave birth last Friday to Eli and Emerson. They are both in the NICU right now and they could use your congratulations and support.
Read and Support