Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Certainly Not Cool Enough to Blog. An absolutely amazing post about closing the book on family building. You will cry by the time you get to the part where she emphatically states: "I want to be walking proof that there is life after loss." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Announcement: While I am uploading the LFCA daily, I am not on email much. Therefore, if you want me to post something, please use the form because I cannot guarantee I'll see it via email. The exception is new blogs--please still email those.
- Really Important Post: MLO (who has recently been diagnosed with ovarian cancer) has a very important post up about detecting ovarian cancer and symptoms. I think it's a must-read for everyone.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- STE and CDE are celebrating their anniversary today. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Beagle's birthday is tomorrow. If you are not a regular reader of her password-protected blog, you can leave her a comment on this post.
- Shalini is celebrating her birthday this upcoming Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria is celebrating her anniversary this upcoming Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Trying for a Baby is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Henry Street is celebrating her birthday today. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Sweet Nic is 25 years old today! Please go wish her a happy birthday. She is a long way from her family and could use the company.
- Ruta is celebrating a birthday and contemplating open adoption!
- Saturday will be the birth date of B's daughter, Maya. B has written the story of Maya's five days. Please go be with her as she remembers.
- Skrambled's ultrasound revealed no heartbeat. Please go give her support.
- Are You Kidding Me? is waiting to miscarry. Please send her some love!
- Hillary's friends' child fell out of a tree and is in a coma. He is not yet 2 years old. Please go give support.
- Tests have revealed Sara's baby Brynn has possible heart problems. She is undergoing further tests to confirm this next week and to decide the right course of action. Sara is in need of lots of support and comfort right now. Please go to her blog and offer her some support and encouragement.
- The Long Journey got a new job (with insurance to cover IVF treatments)! Go wish her congratulations.
- Offsore Wifes Life's IVF cycle was cancelled due to poor uterine lining. Go give her a hug!
- MomofOneForNow is going through marital separation and has to put her baby dreams to rest. Please, please go give her a huge hug!
- A Nickel's Worth of Common Sense is recovering well from her kidney cancer surgery on Monday.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Catherine is 7 weeks pregnant after secondary infertility; sonogram showed healthy heartbeat!
- Just Wishing is about 28 weeks pregnant with a girl!
- Our Journey Through Infertility and Life was told she was having five babies! Three of the little ones did not make it but two are holding on strong and are currently 11 weeks. Come give support!
- Trying for Two is pregnant and betas are looking great.
- Empty Arms found out she is having a girl. Go send her some pink-tinted love.
- Tertia is having her c-section on Friday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Mulberry is pregnant with some great betas! Send them some congratulations!
- None Today.
Read and Support