Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Kirtsy seems to be down (I can't log in) so no Kirtsy'd Pick o' the Day.
- IComLeavWe begins today! Get your commenting on...
- My Scar Smiles at Me had a really cool idea for a new subsection of LFCA. Instead of just highlighting great posts with the Kirtsy'd Pick o' the Day, include listings of really great conversations going on in a comment section. It's about giving a nod not just to great writing, but to great responses and she writes: "You've created ways to highlight great blog posts through the round up and L&F highlights blog posts that could use some readers... but is it time to add another thing, a way to highlight interesting comment conversations. I guess I like to point out when I see something I like in a classroom." Isn't she brilliant? She kicks it off by highlighting the conversation going on in the comment section of Niobe's Beribboned post. Send me things you notice and I'll put them in the LFCA so others can jump into the conversation too.
- Connection: Lori writes: "I know this is a shot in the dark, but I'm looking to connect with people who have endured infertility and traumatic birth(s) specifically, I am looking to connect with people who have endured uterine rupture and/or bladder rupture. I experienced a spontaneous bladder rupture one week after my son was born 6 months ago. The bladder rupture was related to a uterine rupture. I was attempting a VBAC and my doctor let my labor go too long...I ruptured in my 2nd hour of pushing. I continue to have health issues related to the bladder rupture, and I have a lot of anger regarding the whole birth experience and all that happened. I am constantly looking for info to help me figure out how long this bladder recovery is going to drag on, but I'm coming up empty handed (the next step is ANOTHER trip to the urologist, more invasive procedures, probably some drug prescriptions, and a lot of vague answers. I want to arm myself before I go there.)."
- Giveaway: Barb at Fertility Challenged in Florida has some extra pre-natal vitamin samples she doesn't need. If you want them, please click over and leave a comment on her blog with your email. She'd hate to see them go to waste.
- Project: Phoebe is looking for resources that deal with the grief of going through infertility treatments, regardless of their outcome. If you know of those resources (i.e. have read the book, not just heard about it), please pass them on. She would also like to know your story and what gifts from grief you have gained.
- Question: Rebecca has questions about using Femara, specifically in PCOS patients.
- Giveaway: Musings of a Fat Chick is giving away two $50 gift certificates to perfume.com. Go over there and win some perfume!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Today is Kim's birthday. Go eat a little cake with her.
- Life in the CatPad is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Maybe it's just me... is celebrating her very first blogoversary today! Go wish her congratulations.
- Tuesday was Luna's birthday. Go wish her a happy one!
- Kicking You From the Inside celebrated her 4th wedding anniversary this week. Go wish them congratulations.
- It's Cibele's third blogoversary. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Miriam's birthday is next Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Today is the death date of B's daughter, Maya. Please give her a lot of support this week.
- Logan's due date was yesterday. Go send Heather some support and love.
- Stacy's friend Monica lost her son at 24.5 weeks and delivered him this Tuesday. Please go give both Stacy and Monica support.
- Our Own Creation had 27 eggs retrieved and 19 fertilized. Transfer is set for Monday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Stephanie recently got a bfp for the first time ever after her first successful IVF. However, now her betas are low, and she could use some support.
- Waiting for Baby is measuring at 6 and a half weeks but is very nervous and hoping to see a heartbeat at her ultrasound on friday. Please go and give her support.
- Alyssa got some mail from United Healthcare congratulating her on being halfway through her pregnancy. Having miscarried at 11 weeks she is understandably upset. Please support her.
- BB just had her 3rd IUI over the weekend and is currently in her 2ww! She needs support in thinking that this could still be the lucky cycle!
- Soapchick (who's gone private) was 2 weeks into her DE IVF cycle on lupron and estrace when a uterine polyp was discovered. Cycle was stopped and she is having surgery on Friday to remove. Her donor is then going on vacation, so the cycle will have to start all over from the beginning in mid June.
- Ohemily is scared that she may be miscarrying. She is having a lot of cramping and her symptoms have been disappearing. Please give her some support today.
- Murgdan just found out her 1st IVF w/ ICSI cycle was negative. Please go give her support.
- Living A New Life's younger brother has just found out he has leukemia. They have begun chemo and are doing more testing. She is asking for good thoughts and prayers to give them strength to survive this.
- My Life in Stirrups had a terrible IUI yesterday. Please keep her company in the WUB.
- Infertility Journey with PCOS and MF is having her retrieval today for IVM. Wish her luck!
- Miriam has her follow up doctor's appointment on Friday, May 29 after negative Fragile X results but positive (and rather high) anti-thyroid antibody results. Not really sure what this means for her POF Dx and future TTC efforts. And then she has a baby shower to go to on May 30 (the first since her Dx) - she really wants to be there for her friend and not skip out/leave early. Looking for advice on how to keep it together.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Michele had her cerclage placed. Please go to her blog and offer her support. She has endured so much to get to this point.
- Gwinne is just a little bit pregnant, with a beta of 17 at 12dpo. She's not optimistic for a positive outcome. Please stop by to wish her well.
- Birds and Squirrels has graduated from the RE to the OB after a good ultrasound at 8 1/2 weeks.
- Mulberry's ultrasound showed that while one little embryo didn't make it, two babies are still growing strong! Send them some love and congrats!
- Good Egg Hunting had a great first beta! Go wish her congratulations.
- Life in the Soupbowl gave birth to a girl, Kyla, Tuesday night. Go over and wish the family congratulations.
- Danny and Brittney just received the report from the judge and the ruling was in their favor. The judge is sending it back to PGN for approval. Go on over and wish them congratulations and a speedy in and out of PGN!
- Bio Girl gave birth on May 13th to a boy, Henry. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Failure To Nap gave birth to a baby girl, cool screen-name as yet unchosen, on May 18th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Kohana went in for a scheduled c-section on Wednesday. More news when she posts again.
Read and Support