Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from A Fifth Season. A gorgeous poem; reflections on joy and sorrow, within a heart and in nature, and how they are intertwined. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Blog Change: Larisa at the Waiting Womb is going to have to change her blog - either by going password protected or by moving entirely. To be updated whenever this happens, please email Larisa at materwelon@ gmail.com and include your name, blog if you have one, etc.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Dawn will be celebrating her 40th birthday June 10th. On that day she will also be 11dpiui. She has had two decades of career building, hoping that the next decade is spent raising a baby.
- Andria's anniversary is on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Coming2Terms is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is also celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- My Whole is Greater than the Sum of My Parts is celebrating her blogoversary this Saturday. Flood her with love and congratulations so she'll post an update (just teasing, Flutter).
- Parenthood for Me celebrated the one year anniversary of bringing her son, Luv Bug, into her family on June 3rd. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Not The Path I Chose is having her blogoversary! Congratulate her on a full year of posts.
- Infertility Licks! celebrated her 38th birthday on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Carol celebrated her 10 year wedding anniversary this past weekend and had a transfer (see below). She states, "We thought that was a lucky day for a transfer. It was a difficult transfer, but hopefully will turn out ok."
- He Will Carry Me is reflecting on life and remembering Isaac at eight months since his birth. She could use some kind words and love.
- None Today.
- Carol transferred two embryos for a DE FET cycle on June 5th. Go keep her company in the WUB.
- Please send lots of love to Mrs. Higrens. Her first IVF was officially cancelled since none of the eggs fertilized.
- Liv completed IUI#3 on Friday, last ditch before IVF, now in 2ww.
- Baby B is experiencing regular fevers, some vomiting, not sleeping well - the works. Still No Explanation is making appointments with both a pediatric rheumatologist and an immunologist for a more thorough investigation of what might be going on and they could use some good thoughts, prayers and support right now.
- Sticky Feet is in a very difficult emotional space right now. Please go over and give her support.
- Inanna Journey is having a bad couple of days and could use some extra love and support.
- Faith, Hope & Poop? went through an adoption disruption this weekend when the mother of the baby boy they hoped would be placed with them opted to parent. The baby had been home with them during the revocation period. Please go offer a word of comfort as they grieve this loss.
- This Wasn't The Plan transferred three embryos on Friday. She could use some company during the Wait Until Beta.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 13w5d appointment showed that the cerclage is high and tight. She will remain on bedrest, but the doctor was pleased. Twin A was confirmed a boy and Twin B was confirmed a girl. Bobby and Maya were both doing well, with strong heartbeats and measuring on target.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- N from Two Hot Mamas has a nicely doubling beta. Go wish her congratulations.
- One-Hit_Wonder's scan revealed a beautiful Ninja who has a heartbeat of 140bpm. She could use lots of hugs as she waits for the next scan two weeks from now!
- Paul at Adventures in Fatherland and his wife received a high beta count indicating BFP on Friday, 6/5.
- PJ at Infertility On The Brain has had an excellent first beta!
- Carly from Love Reign Over Me, To Write Their Name in the Sand and Whispered Support has announced her pregnancy on her blog. She is 10 weeks. She also was on bedrest for some early bleeding and a blood clot. Carly has started a new blog to document her journey of pregnancy after loss. Her new blog is called Water Child.
- Louisa is going to be having a girl, who will be named Clementine Harrietta.
- Busted will be having her amnio on Tuesday to check if Toodle is ready to join them.
- Our Own Creation has a rising beta, but not as strongly as she wishes. Please go keep her company as she tries not to worry until her next test on Tuesday.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle had her water break in the middle of the night and she was off for the twins to be delivered. More news when she posts again!
- Life in the Soupbowl brought Kyla home. Go give them good thoughts.
- My Journey to Mommyhood gave birth to a boy, Briley, on Thursday, June 4th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- A Journey from Hope to Grace is having her induction today to meet baby Pierce. Send her some smooth labor vibes.
Read and Support