Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Happy Sad Mama. A post that sent chills down both arms and rolling down my spine: the story of holding a baby for the first time after her daughter, Charlotte, died. A must-read. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- New Day for Show and Tell: Show and Tell has moved from Saturday nights to Wednesday nights. The new list for the week will go up this evening. Everyone is invited/encouraged to step in front of the virtual class and show off an item or tell a story.
- Password-Protected: Brenda from No Regrets is shutting down her blog and going password protect on a new blog. Click over to get details on how to request access to her new blog.
- Password-Protected: Ashley at Planet Davila is going private. Details are on her blog about how to request access to her private blog.
- Project: Phoebe is interested in hearing from other women over 35 what they are doing to improve their egg quality? Click over to this post to read about the myriad of things Phoebe is trying and compare notes with her!
- Project: Knocked-Up-Knocked-Down Folk Music Series: Check out "For Sure," the first "rough track" in Monica LeMoine's KuKd Folk Music Series. NOTE: Monica is just learning to play guitar, so cut her some slack, and does not have a lisp in real life - the recording quality is...well...shoddy to say the least. But the meaning is there!
- Project: Exhale has started a new book club and the first selection is Pamela Jeanne's Silent Sorority. Go over and give your thoughts on the book.
- Question: After Iris has some questions about when to induce in her current pregnancy since Iris was stillborn. If you have any thoughts, please go weigh in.
- Opinion: LJ over at Our Family Beginnings has finally chosen a new blog name for her overdue 2nd bloggy anniversary (at 2.5 years). So far she thinks Tequila Cinco is a good name, but if you have other suggestions, she's taking them in the comments.
- France: There is a new face-to-face group on the left sidebar for those living in France. Contact Sassy if you would like to start getting together.
- New Business: Still Life With Circles and her twin sister have started an etsy shop under the name Kenna Twins. (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7460707) Go look at their lovely items and support one of our community.
- Project: Production, Not Reproduction is holding a series of online open adoption roundtables. Go over to read or participate.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Dawn will be celebrating her 40th birthday June 10th. On that day she will also be 11dpiui. She has had two decades of career building, hoping that the next decade is spent raising a baby.
- Andria's anniversary is today. Go wish them congratulations.
- Coming2Terms is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is also celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- My Whole is Greater than the Sum of My Parts is celebrating her blogoversary this Saturday. Flood her with love and congratulations so she'll post an update (just teasing, Flutter).
- Cara at Building Heavenly Bridges is turning thirty-three on Thursday. Click over on the 11th for a re-write to the classic birthday song!
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Kat received not so great news at today's second opinion appointment. Please stop by her website and give her your support and wisdom.
- It is looking like Jodie may have not be able to go forward with her donor cycle...again. Please go show her lots of love.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 13w5d appointment showed that the cerclage is high and tight. She will remain on bedrest, but the doctor was pleased. Twin A was confirmed a boy and Twin B was confirmed a girl. Bobby and Maya were both doing well, with strong heartbeats and measuring on target.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- XBox4NappyRash is going to be a dad. Go wish him congratulations.
- Infertility on the Brain is pregnant with great betas. Go wish her congratulations.
- Sue from A Good Egg has had a strong positive first beta from her IVF#6 using CGH testing and transferring two normal embryos!
- Paul Paul at Adventures in Fatherland reported that his wife's second beta remained high (1660) on Tuesday, 6/9, indicating a healthy pregnancy and the possibility of twins.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat had a great Level II ultrasound, and she received a probable prediction of the twins' sexes.
- On Sunday morning, Babypants gave birth to a son! Go wish them congratulations!
- A Journey from Hope to Grace gave birth to her baby boy, Pierce, on Monday. Pictures have been posted. Go over and wish her congrats!
Read and Support