Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from IF Optimist...Then?. What just may be the most helpful IVF transfer post ever in terms of letting you know what to expect AND ideas on how to make it special. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- New Day for Show and Tell: It's up, it's up, Show and Tell is up at its new day-of-the-week. Show and Tell has moved from Saturday nights to Wednesday nights. Everyone is invited/encouraged to step in front of the virtual class and show off an item or tell a story. The list is open from now until Friday night.
- Question: Wishing and Hoping for Baby needs those who participated in her infertility research study to answer one more question. Please go to her blog if you participated. Thanks again for all the help!
- Password-Protected: Brenda from No Regrets is shutting down her blog and going password protect on a new blog. Click over to get details on how to request access to her new blog.
- Password-Protected: Ashley at Planet Davila is going private. Details are on her blog about how to request access to her private blog.
- Project: Phoebe is interested in hearing from other women over 35 what they are doing to improve their egg quality? Click over to this post to read about the myriad of things Phoebe is trying and compare notes with her!
- Project: Knocked-Up-Knocked-Down Folk Music Series: Check out "For Sure," the first "rough track" in Monica LeMoine's KuKd Folk Music Series. NOTE: Monica is just learning to play guitar, so cut her some slack, and does not have a lisp in real life - the recording quality is...well...shoddy to say the least. But the meaning is there!
- Project: Exhale has started a new book club and the first selection is Pamela Jeanne's Silent Sorority. Go over and give your thoughts on the book.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon)
- Coming2Terms is celebrating her birthday today. Go sing her a little song.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is also celebrating her birthday today. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- My Whole is Greater than the Sum of My Parts is celebrating her blogoversary this Saturday. Flood her with love and congratulations so she'll post an update (just teasing, Flutter).
- Cara at Building Heavenly Bridges is turning thirty-three today. Click over on the 11th for a re-write to the classic birthday song!
- Infertile? Who, Me? is celebrating both her wedding anniversary and her TTC anniversary this Sunday. Give them a hug while you wish them congratulations.
- A Cop, A Nurse, 3 Dogs, and Maybe Baby is celebrating her birthday and blogoversary next Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations and sing her a little song.
- Not a loss remembrance, because this is a celebration of Tikva's life. On her birthday, Gal writes: "I don't know how I will feel on August 7, but right now I can tell you this: The day of your birth - and the days of your life - feel much greater to me than the day you died. Because you lived, Tikva, and it is your life - IT IS YOU - that touched me. You are not my daughter who died - YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER WHO LIVED." Go celebrate with her with a hug.
- Battynurse has a birthday next week. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Monday will be Lisa's unfulfilled due date for a prior pregnancy. Please go give her support even in this happy time of expecting again.
- None Today.
- Eye Heart Internet got two eggs at the retrieval and they're awaiting the fert report. Please go keep her company while she waits.
- Ezra's Daddy did a guest post about a horrible day he had. Go say hello and wish him happier days in the future.
- Our Own Creation has slowly rising betas and now must wait ten more days for the sonogram. Go wait and hope with her.
- Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies is PUPO after a successful transfer. Go wish her luck as she waits for her beta.
- MLO is beginning chemotherapy a year after her loss. The timing is truly terrible and MLO could use a lot of support right now. Please leave a comment of support.
- After only 4 mature eggs on ultrasound, Slightly Cosmopolitan but Profoundly Ordinary's egg retrieval netted 6 mature eggs, 5 of which fertilized! Waiting to see how many keep growing.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 13w5d appointment showed that the cerclage is high and tight. She will remain on bedrest, but the doctor was pleased. Twin A was confirmed a boy and Twin B was confirmed a girl. Bobby and Maya were both doing well, with strong heartbeats and measuring on target.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else's beta doubled. Go keep her company for the third beta on Friday and wish her congratulations.
- Hillary found out that baby-to-be is a girl!
- Ashley got to hear her baby's heartbeat, at 7 weeks, after a bleeding scare!
- None Today.
Read and Support