Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Tears are for Babies. The author contributes a new word to the dictionary, distinguishing between sex and shit-we-got-a-positive-OPK-and-now-we-need-to-have secks. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: AP was looking for a place where people commented on their experiences with specific clinics so that a searcher could find info prior to making an appointment. So many people write about their doctors/clinics without naming the clinic so that a search makes it impossible to gain the benefit of someone else's experience. Please visit and feel free to say the good, the bad, the uncertain about your clinic and your experiences, or, if you know of a place online (besides SART) where info can be found by clinic, please advise.
- New Day for Show and Tell: It's up, it's up, Show and Tell is up at its new day-of-the-week. Show and Tell has moved from Saturday nights to Wednesday nights. Everyone is invited/encouraged to step in front of the virtual class and show off an item or tell a story. The list is open from now until Friday night.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Slice of Pie (IVF)
- The Desire of my Heart (pg loss)
- Wherefore and Why (over 35 and TTC)
- Princess Ladybugs & Monkey (pg loss, parenting)
- La Protaganista (mental health and infertility)
- One Who Understands (male factor)
- My Whole is Greater than the Sum of My Parts is celebrating her blogoversary this Saturday. Flood her with love and congratulations so she'll post an update (just teasing, Flutter).
- Infertile? Who, Me? is celebrating both her wedding anniversary and her TTC anniversary this Sunday. Give them a hug while you wish them congratulations.
- A Cop, A Nurse, 3 Dogs, and Maybe Baby is celebrating her birthday and blogoversary next Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations and sing her a little song.
- Battynurse has a birthday next week. Go over and celebrate with her.
- Monday will be Lisa's unfulfilled due date for a prior pregnancy. Please go give her support even in this happy time of expecting again.
- N and J will be remembering Wallaby on their unfulfilled due date Monday. Go give them support.
- None Today.
- Eye Heart Internet is going to transfer today. After getting two eggs, one fertilized and is being transferred today. Go cheer them on and sit with her during the WUB.
- Kat had her WTF IVF Appointment today. Go give her support as she moves on to what could be her last IVF.
- Apron Strings for Emily is having a hard time right now and could use support.
- After finally getting to go through an entire IVF cycle, retrieving 3 eggs, having all of them fertilize into excellent quality embryos with no fragmentation, and transferring all 3, Miss Tori's betas were negative. Go on over and give her a hug.
- Fertile Preconceptions's husband was stuck with a dirty needle at work and now has to wait to find out of the patient was HIV or Hepatitis positive. The icing on the cake is that she is due to ovulate next week and they have been advised to use protection for the next 6 weeks, until they get the results. She could use some hugs while she waits.
- Dreams and False Alarms' cat passed away, and she could use some support.
- Wishing4One had her FET on Thursday. Go wish her good luck as she enters the WUB!
- Diary of an Infertile Mad Woman Has reached 300 posts.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 13w5d appointment showed that the cerclage is high and tight. She will remain on bedrest, but the doctor was pleased. Twin A was confirmed a boy and Twin B was confirmed a girl. Bobby and Maya were both doing well, with strong heartbeats and measuring on target.
- Courtney at PrayingforaLittleOne is still having contractions even with the procardia and will be on bedrest until Henry comes.
- Can You Imagine? just got the best birthday present ever today! A BFP!
- Subfertile Myrtle has one baby with a heartbeat on board. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Baby, Borneo, or Bust had a great appointment and got to hear the heartbeat.
- Carrie gave birth to a son, Kasen, on June 6. Go wish her congratulations.
- Finding Motherhood gave birth to a girl, Harlee, on June 9. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support